Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Akkadia- The Challenge of Millenia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2011

The idea of Akkadia is an epic tale. Currently we know that Celestia was a roman style place correct? The settlers fled to a new land. That land was Akkadia. The Akkadians have technology and magic of a full fledged force. They went to an island and explored. Eventually off their new capitol island named "R'Kiad" they found a continent they called "Terra" in Terra there was a major kingdom. Then their leader died. Upon so half the empire split and the other went into several smaller kingdoms. Now present day their leader Lawrence Garrick Trikaris the grandson of that leader formed the Council of Twelve. For the ten schools and for the force of Corruption and the force of Purity.

You must have completed Zafaria for this place. Then a series of traders appear in the different streets each occupying a tower. You're required by Ambrose to occupy all the towers. After going into the tower (There will be no enemies). They all go into Olde Town. You bargain for a Spiral Key into Akkadia and reach there.

You'll be in the capitol of the kingdom of Sykia. The captiol is on a dormant volcano and you'll be required to do quests among the people. Basically filler elements. Then things get interesting in which you reach the southern border after going alongside a river searching for artifacts. Then you see a captain barking orders to a large fighting force.

Then you must go to another kingdom. This kingdom is being attacked by the kingdom of L.G.T (Lawrence Garrick Trickaris). In which the crime of the kingdom was "Stating that said kingdom has alliegence to the Holy Celestian Empire, Amoral Laws and punishment of the innocent." You then learn the entire kingdom is corrupt. Then finally after finishing some mundane dungeon one of the Council of Twelve will appear and take the King and his council.

By then you should be LV.72-74. As it will be primarily quick part of the new world. I'll continue Christmas Day.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2011

Ok let me tell you the "format" of Akkadia. The New Celestian Empire or the Akkadian Empire fell into two pieces. The original side and the small factions side. Now you'll be originally aiding the smaller kingdoms. Sykia will be the first. There will be 8-12 roads throughout all the factions. Like the MS roads. Each road would be different and be infested with something else Gangs for one, Animals for next, and even an insane wizard for the next. Then there would be 2-5 dungeons. Each dungeon would be like the Palace of Fire for Transcended wizards, seeing as Palace of Fire was an adequate dungeon for most initiates as these dungeons will be adequate for Transcended Wizards. Then finally we come up to a really hard dungeon. On the outskirts of another kingdom Opasiqui there is a place in which legends tell of the thing that must be feared. This dungeon will be named The Bejeweled Cavern. I'm putting the details,

Balm of Gilead

Captain Isaiah: Reminds me of an old reference.
Captain Isaiah: Anyway, It'll be tough I need you to go kill Skarik and Gasrk

Skarik
Health:15,000
Type: Fire
Resist: Universal 40%
Cheat: I hate fireworks! No Rank 0-4 Spells

Gasrk
Health:25,00
Type: Myth
Resist:Storm 75%
Cheat:Happiness! No Healing Spells over Rank 4

No minions.

"Hydra Way"

Captain Isaiah: Interesting, Now I need you to cross the Hydra way.
Captain Isaiah: An impossible puzzle set up by some one. It seems that each head split after you step. One head, then Two appear, Choose right one you get farther, Choose Wrong you battle an Arck Sentinel.

Arck Sentinel
Health:8,000
Type: Sun
Resist: 25% Universal

You solve the possible

Captain Isaiah: Only I survived we need to get my crew back quickly...
Captain Isaiah: Defeat the monster that did this to us...

"Cardinal"

Ikasri
Health:20,000
Type: Moon
Resist:40% Universal

Jekrhi
Health:20,000
Type: Star
Resist: 80% Life & Death

Cardinal of Gendorki
Health: 40,000
Resist: 50% Universal

"The Emmy goes to..."

Cardinal: My children! What have you done! I was defending myself against that vile beast! I demand you kill it for killing my youngest!

Forkarin
Health: 50,000
Type: Life
Resist: 60% Universal

Benkier
Health: 60,000
Type: Balance
Resist: 75%
Cheat: Circumstance... Will Give DragonBlade with 80% Every turn

Captain: Who were they? They were Giant Golems.
Cardinal: It seems that they were Akkadian Constructs
You: Akkadians? The Celestians?
Cardinal: Definately, They're reclaiming foot by foot their land and more!
Captain: Sad, They're leader is strange. Master of all 10 school, and a Transcended one on all of them...

This is going to put the plot unto the Akkadians in which you travel to their kingdom. Give me your opinion...

Survivor
Nov 13, 2011
Still No Replies. I'll continue though.

That last part? I botched. Big time failure on words. It was supposed to be one of the minor dungeons. I think it should be like this, A+B+C=D. Here is what I mean Dungeons A,B, and C all contain one clue in the story. Then finally after A, B and C are completed and we all had a good time we do super hard D. In Super Hard D it shows elements from A, B and C coming together to solve the mystery of the Akkadians. Now onto kingdoms. As I said before Original Akkadia split into 6 pieces. New Akkadia is the largest containing half of the former empire then we have the five other empires. All roads go through each of the five kingdoms. Now I want to describe each of the kingdoms,

The Roads BTW are only in the factions. Akkadia is a separate part altogether.
Sykia

The Kingdom that you first reach. Sykia is an unstable monarchy. That means there is a head banana yet s/he will eventually fall due to civil unrest. The occupants are mainly Humans with assorted Zafarians. Sykia has 2 of 15 of the roads in this world I'm thinking of. Treasl (Tree-sal) River and Jokro (Joke-ro) Village. A River and a Village. For the river the first part it is a wild area. The river is actually overshadowed by trees. It runs through a forest yet the trees are so high up that they block the river. That is why they call it Treesl river since trees overshadow it. The problem is River Spirits and Feral Animals are keeping Sykians from settling the area. Jokro Village is a village surrounded by plains and raiders. You help them primarily with the raiders and with the animals. Jokro Village reaches into the next kingdom, Renjaso. Treasl river washes out into the shore and doesn't go to another kingdom.

Renjaso

After finishing Jokro and Treasl you are sent into Renjaso. Its occupants are all races ingame that includes Marleybonians and Krokotopians. Renjaso is a mercantile republic. Jokro Village is on the border between Renjaso and Sykia. It has 2 out of 15 roads in this world. Jokro and Ghark Canyon. Ghark Canyon is a canyon system in which the main threat is a cult of Draconians planning to set the entire canyon on fire and make it into "New DragonSpyre." Only 5% of the Draconians are in the cult so the rest are there to aid you. Ghark also leads into the next kingdom.

Q'Txstal (K-Wee-Tex-Stal)

After finishing Ghark you are sent to Q'Txstal. It has 6 of the 15 roads (8 out of 15 roads figured out). Its occupants are Zafarians, Krokotopians, and Grizzlehelm people, NO humans. Strange mix eh? Anyway it is the second largest besides the Akkadians. Ghark Canyon is the only way to get in Q'Txstal from Renjaso and Sykia. Besides that they are Bvirin (Bi-Vin-Rin) Fort, Mansan Ghen (Man-Son Gen), Mt. Askorisa (Ak-Or-Is-A), Valley of Skorji (Sk-Or-Ji), Devrik Moor, Core Jungle. Lots of work, Lots of Fun! Bvirin is a fort located southwest of Ghark. It is a temperate/alpine area inhabited by the Bears, Ravens and Wolves. They need help to get started and need you to get rid of some wild animals and some Ravens and Spirits. Mansan Ghen is a savanna. Bvirin is directly east and south of Ghark, forming a right triangle. It is primarily a farming ground in which the locals hunt the animals and are dealing with a wizard conjuring elementals hindering growth. Mt. Askorisa is a quarry and the second highest mountain in the spiral (Highest? Somewhere in Mooshu). You need to deal with the corrupt arguing settlers and some other obstacle. Valley of Skorji is a forested valley in which the Krokotopians and Zafarians are trying to survey the area. They encounter ruins of the ORIGINAL settlers of the land. Ancient magic and a three way altar to the Titans, Dragons, and Giants you deal with it. Finally Devrik Moor is a flat land in which eerie ghosts are still haunting the place also I'm using the definition of a moor as a fen really but Moor sounds better then Fen. Look up Fen it's an interesting environment. It's the most populated area and you must deal with the animals and gangs raiding the place. Last but not least. Core Jungle. The jungle is an area in which there are explorers in which you must save. Finally Core Jungle is the jungle that leads into the three final kingdoms

Menka Las

After the last five wonderful challenges you went through you are in wonderful Menka Las. Occupied by Mooshu and Humans.
You must save the people from, Oni Sky Taker. It has 4 areas (That adds up to 8+3=11). Core Jungle, Fountains of Manra, Son-San Beach, Maekl Ruins. The fountains are a source of "Ascendance" You drink even a drop of the stuff, well lets just compare it to Unicorn Blood in Hairy Potter. It's so pure that if it touches life which is imperfect it will immediately be evil yet add 50 years to your lifespan in state of near-death. You have to protect it from well everyone. Son-San Beach is a beach at the edge of the continent where the people rejoice. It has been taken over by pirates, Gobbler Pirates, Human Pirates, Pig Pirates. Then Maekl Ruins, where Oni Sky Taker and his minions reside. This is more of a luxuary stop on the adventure. Seeing as the last place was a pain it's a place where you relax and have fun, like Mooshu or Zafaria.

Opasiqui

You reach Opasiqui the end of your journey. Opasiqui is inhabited primarily by Humans, Fish People and those duck things in Celestia. Primitive and it's mainly a group of tribes held together by the "Three-Bladed One" meaning the toughest of them all is leader. It has the final 5 areas. Core Jungle (Two way you first go to Menka Las), Plains of Gonsi, Askin Village, Torkoin Volcano, Rivers of Forn (The final and hardest place). The plains like all plains full of raiders and settlers looking for a new life and farmers. Askin Village is a village in which everyone is warring with each other to gain leadership. Torkoin Volcano is a dark gloomy ghost infested area trying to be settled by humans. Then Rivers of Forn. This river leads into New Akkadia. You must deal with the Akkadian Army trying to conquer the lands.

After that you must think I'm insane to suggest such a long new world. I think so too. I haven't even BEGUN New Akkadia yet I made 15 different areas. They won't be long really, at least I hope so. I hope someone finally replies to this...

Survivor
Nov 13, 2011

New Spells!

Balance
Name:Roman Engineering
Graphics: It shows Julius Caesar and his Roman Army facing a river. In no time flat they cross the river in a fast paced bridge-building thing. Then as all the Roman Siege warriors cross they attack everyone.
Effects: 120 Storm, Fire, Ice, Life, Death, Myth and Balance Damage to all.

Storm
Name:Cambrian Explosion
Graphics: An Anomalocaris, Haikouichthys, Brontoscorpio, Pterygotus , Cephalasphis are going their merry way hunting each other (All of these are ancient creatures, before dinosaurs). Then they turn towards you. All of them start attacking you relentlessly with their weapons.
Effect: 1,400 Damage and Removes One Blade.

Fire
Name:Nero
(I know TWO Roman References what am I thinking!)
Graphics: It shows a man playing a fiddle in a cabin. It then pans to Burning Walls with people running away.
Effect: 3 DOE's, 180 over 3 rounds, 180 over 6 rounds, 160 over 8 rounds.
Then it steals A Blade and does 300 Damage. I personally think it's a tad overpowered you?

Ice
Name: Aurora Borealis
Graphics: The Aurora Borealis appear and they shine down to the enemy with green light. Then the light turns red at the enemy.
Effect: 80% Shield for all. Then 750 Ice Damage To All Enemies.

Death
Name: River Styx
Graphics: A Spectre Steals the enemies soul. Then the soul crosses the river to an unkown place. Then the Spectre gives energy to player
Effects: 1,200 Damage, +50% Feint to the enemy if he lives. Then he looks toward the player and heals the player for 50% of the enemies damage.

Myth
Name: Unheeded Sacrifice
Graphics: A Bull appears. The people take it and don't sacrifice it to the Gods. Then Poseidon and his Greek "Posse"(XD) come along and destroy the enemies each going at them.
Effect: 50 Initial, 100 Secondary, 200 Third, 400 Damage attack one person.

Life
Name: Bard of Skies
Graphics: A Bard Sings a Tune that lifts him up and shines light towards different direction and eventually the scene ascends him to a heaven like place.
Effect: Will Heal Allies by 650 Lives and do 650 Damage and give allies a +30%.

I want any complaints on these spells so I can revise them. They're a very rough draft but I want everyone's opinion.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
oh sounds good

now you got a story board in the works too?

would love a visual of your worlds and NPCs

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
TerranOfIkara wrote:

New Spells!

Balance
Name:Roman Engineering
Graphics: It shows Julius Caesar and his Roman Army facing a river. In no time flat they cross the river in a fast paced bridge-building thing. Then as all the Roman Siege warriors cross they attack everyone.
Effects: 120 Storm, Fire, Ice, Life, Death, Myth and Balance Damage to all.

Storm
Name:Cambrian Explosion
Graphics: An Anomalocaris, Haikouichthys, Brontoscorpio, Pterygotus , Cephalasphis are going their merry way hunting each other (All of these are ancient creatures, before dinosaurs). Then they turn towards you. All of them start attacking you relentlessly with their weapons.
Effect: 1,400 Damage and Removes One Blade.

Fire
Name:Nero
(I know TWO Roman References what am I thinking!)
Graphics: It shows a man playing a fiddle in a cabin. It then pans to Burning Walls with people running away.
Effect: 3 DOE's, 180 over 3 rounds, 180 over 6 rounds, 160 over 8 rounds.
Then it steals A Blade and does 300 Damage. I personally think it's a tad overpowered you?

Ice
Name: Aurora Borealis
Graphics: The Aurora Borealis appear and they shine down to the enemy with green light. Then the light turns red at the enemy.
Effect: 80% Shield for all. Then 750 Ice Damage To All Enemies.

Death
Name: River Styx
Graphics: A Spectre Steals the enemies soul. Then the soul crosses the river to an unkown place. Then the Spectre gives energy to player
Effects: 1,200 Damage, +50% Feint to the enemy if he lives. Then he looks toward the player and heals the player for 50% of the enemies damage.

Myth
Graphics: A Bull appears. The people take it and don't sacrifice it to the Gods. Then Poseidon and his Greek "Posse"(XD) come along and destroy the enemies each going at them.

Life
Graphics: A Bard Sings a Tune that lifts him up and shines light towards different direction and eventually the scene ascends him to a heaven like place.

I want any complaints on these spells so I can revise them. They're a very rough draft but I want everyone's opinion.
love the idea but and i know i like pointing out that you forgot to pu the pip requirments for the spells.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2011
hobi wrote:
oh sounds good

now you got a story board in the works too?

would love a visual of your worlds and NPCs

Woah Thanks. I've been brainstorming for so long and no one even commented on this. Thought it was hopeless to keep continuing until you and darkjohns commented. Felt really happy xd.

On the subject of NPC's. I'm thinking of adding new races. They're not new races but more or less sub-classes of certain categories such as a square is a rectangle but a rectangle can't be a square.

Daemon - A Humanoid/Centaur person. Almost angelic with a voice of an angel. They're usually tall in stature and have "unhuman" features such as larger/smaller ears, Longer hair, They can almost go from ghost to human such as being able to walk through walls and can see the future.

Psionic Cloak - Literally a cloak in humanoid form. The cloak is touchable and you can always interact with it. The fact of the matter is that Psionic Cloaks are actually covering hilariously an invisible being. They have psychic power and are masters of telekinetic and telepathic arts.

Avalon Giant - A Giant. Let's just say in proportion their foot is about the size of the player character. They usually roam forests and are never seen near cities. I'm thinking of making a battle in their stomach... mwahahahah

There are my three new sub-races. Hoping that they are liked. I hope that basic description outlines a basic set for them.

Now onto the visual of the world. Remember the Floating Land? Well imagine that centered around one river. Then say a few paces away from the river the trees start going becoming less and less plentiful. There would be many types of enemies. Thinking of Water Elementals, Wildclaws, Rock Golems, Elephants, Jackals and maybe even an Avalon Giant or two. There would be huts and the typical jungle explorer with machete's in hand looking for adventure. The trees wouldn't go straight up. They'd be the typical american temperate forest that would spiral in all directions branching off looking for the highest point. There would be hills/mounds on the ground reaching over the trees to a point in which from overhead they'd look like pimples of the forest. The Elemental's would be of a muddy color really. Instead of marble white or greenish-blue they'd be an ugly muddy brown camouflaging with the surrounding trees. It'd be a struggle for survival taking meat from the wildclaws and taking water from the elementals. It'd be a very brutal place. That would be Treasl River

Imagine Shunshone (Spelling) Village in MooShu. Imagine instead of the straw huts you'd have wooden cabins. They'd be lined up and entering them they wouldn't be cramped quite the contrary the huts would be roomy enough to fit an entire family. It'd be in one direct area and around it plains/deserts. There would be large green grass plains then leading the greyish grass to sand. The enemies would be Horse Raiders from MooShu and Zafarian warriors stealing stuff. Eventually you'd have ghosts tormenting the place along with treants disturbed from slumber. It'd have wicked variety and it would be very dangerous place. That would be Jokro Village.

Ghark Canyon seems like my favorite place to visualize. There would be so many rivers that would be surrounded by walls of orange stone. There would be ledges like in the Balance House leading to internal caves for housing. The Draconians would colonize the place mining. There would be Gold artifacts and it would be like an Indian Tribe in the Southwest. There will be totem-poles and everything. There will be Draconians and Ghosts along with some Humans and well imagine every enemy throughout the game in one place scattered along trying to overun the place.

I'll post my other ideas later.
Also to Darkjohns all of then are 10 Pips Each.

I want to make a slight ajustment to the Myth Spell

Myth

I want to do this

Myth
Effect: 100 Initial, 200 Secondary, 400 Final Then Remove all Wards to ALL enemies.

Also For Life

Life

I want to do this

Effect:Will Heal All Allies by 650 Lives and do 650 Damage to all and give allies a +30% Blade.

I needed to make those two choices. I see them more fit now.

Anyway I want to give a primary storyline for everyone to understand.

Zafaria Completed. Ambrose tells you about Traders. Traders Tell you about Akkadia and Other Kingdoms. You do each individual Kingdom's problems. Finish all Five Kingdoms. Do New Akkadia. Prince of Akkadia reveals big secret about continent. Level 80 Dungeon appears with Epic Gear.

That is the basic rundown
Until Next Time...