Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can I Take It Back?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Hi again. When I was out on a selling-spree, i accidentily sold my good cloak thing that i wasn't using at the moment but i was going to use it soon. Is there any way to get it back besides buying it again (cost crowns alot of them too).
Merry Christmas,
Grace F., lvl 44, life
Cya in the spiral!

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I believe talking to an administrator/GM, you *MAY* have it recovered. E-mail their support, or see if a professor can respond to your posts.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
bushbaby123 wrote:
Hi again. When I was out on a selling-spree, i accidentily sold my good cloak thing that i wasn't using at the moment but i was going to use it soon. Is there any way to get it back besides buying it again (cost crowns alot of them too).
Merry Christmas,
Grace F., lvl 44, life
Cya in the spiral!

The Only chance you have in even getting it back is to drop Mr Lincoln a very Pleasant and nice Email explaining your delema .... He may be able to bring it back.... I say Maybe because they went to great lenghts to protect your things by lableing them from crown bought to craftables.... in hopes that you don't make that mistake.... i'll go on i limb here and say it is lost...but you never know what a kind word might do....

Thanks For Reading

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
The only ways I know are to either:
1. Buy it again
2. Get another one like it

I'm sorry that you lost your good cloak, hope this helps

Rebecca Legenddreamer-lvl 33 pyromancer :)

The perfect is the enemy of the good

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i have done that twice as least.

bite the bullet and either try for it in a drop or

try for it in the Bazaar....

then go to the dye shop and make it your colors

and if you need restich it again
( did this twice myself)

i got fat finger syndrome and make mistake like this
when i am really tired too