Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Impossibly high low-level pvp stats.

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I was using my level 10 life wizard in pvp. I entered a duel with a level 5 wizard.

His health was at 2500, which is suspicious. I looked at his gear after battle, and while it was really good gear, his profile health stats indicated that he had 750-some health. He also managed to polymorph burglar cat and used stormzilla, which I was not aware that level 5 wizards could do. If I'm not mistaken, his name was Kevin IronFist.

Please investigate. This could be a ghastly exploit.

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
mezzoflage wrote:
I was using my level 10 life wizard in pvp. I entered a duel with a level 5 wizard.

His health was at 2500, which is suspicious. I looked at his gear after battle, and while it was really good gear, his profile health stats indicated that he had 750-some health. He also managed to polymorph burglar cat and used stormzilla, which I was not aware that level 5 wizards could do. If I'm not mistaken, his name was Kevin IronFist.

Please investigate. This could be a ghastly exploit.

I wouldn't know for sure, but I think that this is some experienced character who has higher leveled wizards, so he knows ways around to do this.

My guess, he might have used treasure cards for the powerful attacks and spent crowns on elixirs to make his health go up.

I agree, it is unfair for someone to do that to someone else (you) who is just starting out. But it is how people get their warlord badges and what not.

If this is not the case and this is not how he did it, then I have no idea how it could have been done.

Hope this helped,
Seth NightFlame (Level 66 Pyromancer)

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
He probably had a high-level Wizard take him to Celestia, and farmed a boss for polymorph treasure cards. Once you polymorph, all of your stats aaare changed. About the StormZilla thing, polymorphs are meant for high level Wizards, so it provides high-level spells.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
was it ranked and polymorphs arent allowed in pvp. health elixers arent allowed in pvp. they all say NO PVP on them. i think you might have misread his stats and he was around lvl 50 instead of 5

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
hanable33 wrote:
was it ranked and polymorphs arent allowed in pvp. health elixers arent allowed in pvp. they all say NO PVP on them. i think you might have misread his stats and he was around lvl 50 instead of 5

Actually some polymorph treasure cards can still be used in PvP, only a few of the the upper tier polymorphs (fire/storm elemental) were ban from PvP, and all the others were just made no trade/no auction. Cat Bandit can be crafted by an Adept crafter, Ice Colossus can be found in wooden chests in CL, and Ninja Pig, as well as Draconian morphs have gardening sources. As long as you do the crafting/gardening/box hunting on your PvP wizard you can bypass the no trade roadblock.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
hanable33 wrote:

Polymorphs are allowed in PvP...

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
JinZah wrote:
hanable33 wrote:

Actually some polymorph treasure cards can still be used in PvP, only a few of the the upper tier polymorphs (fire/storm elemental) were ban from PvP, and all the others were just made no trade/no auction. Cat Bandit can be crafted by an Adept crafter, Ice Colossus can be found in wooden chests in CL, and Ninja Pig, as well as Draconian morphs have gardening sources. As long as you do the crafting/gardening/box hunting on your PvP wizard you can bypass the no trade roadblock.
they must have changed it but i havent been on much recently but i have been on enough to beat zf.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
This is probably what happened:
1. The player was bored.
2. The player has other expirenced wizards at high levels
3. The player bought really good gear.
4. The player bought really good treasure cards (you can get Polymorph ones if you are really lucky I believe.)
5. The player randomly entered PvP as a cure for boredom.
6. The player uses new treasure cards to his advantage. 8)

This is probably what happened. Or close to what happened.

Survivor
May 22, 2011
eggywig wrote:
This is probably what happened:
1. The player was bored.
2. The player has other expirenced wizards at high levels
3. The player bought really good gear.
4. The player bought really good treasure cards (you can get Polymorph ones if you are really lucky I believe.)
5. The player randomly entered PvP as a cure for boredom.
6. The player uses new treasure cards to his advantage. 8)

This is probably what happened. Or close to what happened.

Or the player could have opened a card pack