Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm going backwards ??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2011
I am a level 46 storm wizard and I hate the storm shields that the myth and balance enemies cast on themselves and the other enemies! I understand that i should have a staff or wand that has a storm spell with a no pip cost but i still use the dragon rider staff, i cant find a staff that does storm damage above 100??
Storm wizards do not need a DoT spell. I havent made it all the way to transcended but as far as i have gone, i have been fine on damage except for the darn shields! triton does 130 and stormzilla is the same! these are the only problems i have been facing but all that talk about sirens not doing enough damage, i have no clue what thats about! please post what the problem with it is!
Also it seems that in every world the bosses happen to be storm. I am storm and myth. i hate using myth because every person i fight is storm or balance and they both use myth shields!
I have just started gh on 12/22/11 and I have already made it to ravenscar. Jotun and his brothers were ridiculous but I finished it easily with my friend Luke DeathEyes a transcended fire wizard.
I WOULD like some more health in the later levels but I have seen some 60+ storm wizards who have less health than my ice friends like 2,500-2,700
I really hope this changes kingisle, i would like less storm traps and more health, the DoT would be ok but not required I hope you grant my christmas wish! I dont know about the storm going backwards thing but I LOVE STORM!

Alex BoomWalker 46 Diviner GO SPARKS!! :-)