Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School of Balance/ Secondary school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
Hi all.

So i really don't know what to put my training points to. i am level 12 i have 5 training points. And im kind of lost as to which magic to add to my deck. im thinking Ice to Tower, but thats all i can think of.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2011
This has been asked on many forums, though it is a good question. :D

One of the most common suggestions you will hear is Death to feint, then Ice to tower shield. Balance has everything already, so leftover training points can be used on anything, or you might want to save up until you can learn the astral schools.

Chelsea Bright/Leesha Night

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
sportluvaa13 wrote:
This has been asked on many forums, though it is a good question. :D

One of the most common suggestions you will hear is Death to feint, then Ice to tower shield. Balance has everything already, so leftover training points can be used on anything, or you might want to save up until you can learn the astral schools.

Chelsea Bright/Leesha Night

Hmm. Sounds good to me. So, what level do you have to be to get to the Astral schools?

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
You have to be atleast lvl. 50 I think, because Astral Schools are in Celestia. :)

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
ice to tower, then death to feint, sun to gargantuan, star just infallible

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
well im balance and ice is my secondary school cuz.... idk o.o

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
Life. Your secondary school should be Life. I made a mistake of being Death, and I'm working on life right now because 1. DUH! It gives you the best health! and 2. It has some pretty awesome spells such as Centaur and Seraph.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
yeah i wish i did life as my secondary school. im a balance wizard and chose storm because its the strongest school. when i get more training oints though, im going to do life. but, if you are a life wizard, pick storm as your secondary school.

Michelle Sparklegem Lvl 44 Sorcerer

Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
i am a transended balance and i started with training storm but once i got to about lvl 50 i realized i never use any of my storm spells so i bought my training points back and trained sun and moon
hope this helps
-Erica Nighthaven lvl 70 balance