Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

playing too much?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 06, 2011
I was wondering, how much wizard101 do you play in a week? I will often see people turning in circles or going back and forth between a certain area. I guess some people have too much time on their hands. So, how much do you play
Jason thundersword lvl 39 thaumaturge.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Delver
Sep 22, 2010
brickhead12 wrote:
I was wondering, how much wizard101 do you play in a week? I will often see people turning in circles or going back and forth between a certain area. I guess some people have too much time on their hands. So, how much do you play

This is a good question....

Me I play in sperts i may play for several hr's a day ... I have even caught my self dozed off while waiting for my turn in battle lol....

then theres times where i'll go weeks with out playing

Thanks For Reading

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
brickhead12 wrote:

Totally addicted like.......

7:00 am till 10:00 pm!!!
Thats how long i can play!

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 32 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
I play usually 8 hours but sometimes 1 hour rarely so i'm pretty addicted! O. O

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Wow, when I first started this game after subscribing, I played this on a daily basis, 6+ hours a day. That is, on those days where I did not work.

Now, after 3 years of being a subscriber, I play maybe only a few hours at a time, a few days a week.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Spinning is a way to keep the game up if you have something to do...like eat dinner or go to the restroom, so let's not judge. I spin when I have 'real life' things to do, but that don't require a long period of time to justify logging off.

I play everyday. Usually from 6-8pm on weekdays and the better part of the day on weekends. :)

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I'll usually play for one or two hours. I can only play on weekends though, or so says my mom. Luckily, it's winter break, so I can play any day I want.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Sometimes, people spin in circles due to a small bug in the game client communications. You'll sometimes find that they are standing still, logged off, or in an entirely different area altogther!

Running back and forth might be reagent hunters that are moving between two common spawns to nick that Sandstone or Red Mandrake that spawns there.