Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite polymorph?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
What is your favorite polymorph? I only have 5: Gobbler, Mander, Cat Bandit, Treant, and Death Ninja Pig. My favorite is the Bandit. If anyone thinks this is a pointless post and has to criticize, please do not bother.
Finnigan Shadowglade, Level 55 GM Conjurer

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
this is my first reply :P anyway i like the cat bandit and the treant :D

Survivor
Jul 16, 2008
MANIACFACE wrote:
this is my first reply :P anyway i like the cat bandit and the treant :D

I like treant the most because it heals. Lucas hawkstalker lvl 65 :D

Survivor
Nov 02, 2011
I have Gobbler, Mander and Cat bandit, Ninja Pig and so far I like the Cat Bandit when used with the appropriate amout of pips, shields and traps where possible it does wonder will all options with it

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Cat Bandit is the only morph that people have turned into during a fight that was able to continue help kill, the others seem to be a stopper on all progress getting though the fight.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
I do not have the treant yet, but of the ones I have, the cat is by far the most useful. The gobbler can heal but has weak attacks that arn't worth the pips. The gobbler can taunt and can take many hits though. The mander has one weak attack, medium health, but can provide shields and blades. It is really only useful in a group. The ninja pig has great attacks and medium health, but its attacks cost lots of pips. Only useful if you have a lot of pips when you polymorph. The cat has medium health and GREAT attacks that are really worth the pips. It also has blades and traps that you can use while saving your pips. Useful whenever really, whether at the start of the battle or just for finishing an enemy off.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
I like the bandit because it has powerful spells. Sadly, it can not heal.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
I am a lvl 63 myth wizard, and I find polymorph treant to be my favorite 8)