Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Text Filter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Hi One of the major problems that iratates severall players in the game is not being able to say your level. For some reason, the text chat blocks basically all number use form being used. I have seen people have to say "seventh plus fourth plus second" to tell a fellow player their level. I have even seen people type a certain amount of "a's" and have to count the letters to find the level. This seems to annoy many wizards and hopefully it can be fixed.

Administrator
You can easily say your level, your amount of health and mana and many other things by using the Menu Chat - Simply click on the Menu chat, then Friendly -> Stats -> I am level xx

Once you've said it, it will appear in your favorites at the top for convenience.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
May 22, 2008
How about selling us a 10,000 crown game-wide chat channel that allowed everything except naughty words? And you would have to enable it within the master account, so you'd always have parental approval.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
As long as chat in trap in locked down so will grouping. I dont group EVER with anyone who cant chat. Lets us right numbers, people already know how to get around it.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I agree that the text filter can be very annoying. I think maybe it is to stop kids from giving out phone numbers or something ,but there has to be a better way than to filter ALL numbers. Also, why is every big word filtererd? I also cannot type basic stuff like the word "insane", double exclamations or even quotation marks! Younger kids already cannot see our texts so ease up already!

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008