Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Briskbreeze tower

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
Can someone tell me how to unlock briskbreeze tower because I just reached level 50 and I went to the tower and the sigils weren,t blue. So can someone tell me if i have to do some quests or what?

Seth Silverhammer
level 50 death

Administrator
Level 50 players can get more information from Sgt. Muldoon in Olde Town about Briskbreeze Tower.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 26, 2012
You can't get into Briskbreeze tower until you're level 50? Is this where I will find what I need for the book on the pedestal? I think it's the last one that I need to return it to the library and it's a quest that doesn't give direction, you just have to find them in the area they say they're in. I'm tired of running around Colussus looking for it. I'm thinking it's in Briskbreeze, yes? If so how do I get in?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ShowMeKJ wrote:
You can't get into Briskbreeze tower until you're level 50? Is this where I will find what I need for the book on the pedestal? I think it's the last one that I need to return it to the library and it's a quest that doesn't give direction, you just have to find them in the area they say they're in. I'm tired of running around Colossus looking for it. I'm thinking it's in Briskbreeze, yes? If so how do I get in?

Look around the castle of the Gobbler King it's in there, I to had a hard time locating that one.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
ShowMeKJ, no the book you are looking for is not in Briskbreeze, as with nearly all books, it is located in a boss area, if memory serves it is at the end of Colossus Blvd instance, look around after you finish the Gobbler Prince or other boss on the street.

Briskbreeze is merely a dungeon for Grandmaster wizards and above that is its own instance and not linked to other quests.