Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Availability

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
For reasons I do not wish to discuss, I wish to know, is Wizard101 available in China at this time?

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Hmm, would Wizard101 not be available to anyone that had a computer and an internet connection?

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Hmm, would Wizard101 not be available to anyone that had a computer and an internet connection?

Yes, there are some countries Wizard101 hasn't reached yet. But luckily, I live in the US.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Shiningfantasia wrote:

Some internet games are not available to all countries. My experience has shown that usually games with microtransactions (like the Crown shop) have to go through certain legalities with governments before they are allowed to connect. Some countries outright ban certain games based on content.

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
bravevline wrote:
For reasons I do not wish to discuss, I wish to know, is Wizard101 available in China at this time?

If i remember correctly, Wizard101 will be expanding into at least some Asian markets some time in 2012, but i don't remember if China is one of them. As for right now, today? No, Wizard 101 isn't in Asia.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
JinZah wrote:
bravevline wrote:

If i remember correctly, Wizard101 will be expanding into at least some Asian markets some time in 2012, but i don't remember if China is one of them. As for right now, today? No, Wizard 101 isn't in Asia.

China is expected in 2012...

https://www.wizard101.com/game/press/wizard101-china

Followed by Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau....

https://www.wizard101.com/game/press/taiwan-hong-kong-macau

Survivor
Nov 27, 2011
Minor point of information: Wizard101 has reached Singapore, so it is in some parts of Asia at least.