Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking to hatch...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Hey is anybody with a high pedigree pet willing enough to hatch with my 79 pedigree skeletal knight or 78 dark crow or a 77 nightmare? If so notify me a date on here. I am usually on on the weekends. Also if you just wanna hatch name your pet and i will say yes or no... I have a lot of pets... :?

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Oh and also i am really looking for a zombie, snowball, and ghoul pets to hatch with with either a high or decent pedigree (50-90). I will also hatch with anything that has may cast balanceblade, locust swarm, snow serpent, pierce with some other may cast, or the new may cast that snowball pet gives. These stats are not necessarily needed to hatch with me but if you do have tem plz hatch. But also just post the pet you'd wanna hatch with below and state it's pedigree and i will hopefully reply soon...

Jacob Skullbreaker level 70 Necromancer
8)

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I would like to hatch with your skeletal knight. I have a magma colossus pedigree 70. Talents are pierce train and weakness. And my highest pedigree pet is life bat. Talents are pain giver and spritely. Chris Star Stone level 70 thaumaturge.