Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to get in

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
how can you go in because and i am level 63 and that is not fair
and i cant find the quest through this door and i cant find it i need help and also i am wt guy i do not do the cl quest

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
4250305 wrote:
how can you go in because and i am level 63 and that is not fair
and i cant find the quest through this door and i cant find it i need help and also i am wt guy i do not do the cl quest

If as you say "i am wt guy i do not do the cl quest" you didn't complete Celestia. Therefore you can't get the quest to go to Zafaria. End of story. follow the story line. if your at level 63 then CL should be a piece of cake.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
sorry zf is next world in the cl morganthe storyline so beat cl to get into zf that is how malistaire works dont know why people thought morganthe would be so different

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
So you don't think its fair that you cant get the quest to get into zafaria when you haven't put in the effort to complete CL when everyone else that has access to zafaria has completed it?

Please clue me in where that makes any kind of sense?

Survivor
Oct 08, 2010
vindeta wrote:
So you don't think its fair that you cant get the quest to get into zafaria when you haven't put in the effort to complete CL when everyone else that has access to zafaria has completed it?

Please clue me in where that makes any kind of sense?

but i finished celestia and the through this door.now ihad to go to the master of storm.when iwent there and finished his quest to get the spiral key,he said it might take sometime but ive waited and still ihave not got the quest even though im lvl 63

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Wintertusk is a side place, so you have to do Celestia if you want to go to Zafaria. Sorry about that.