Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone Add-on! Interactive!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I know, I'm doing ANOTHER Add-on suggestion. But, seriously, guys, we NEED this one. I mean, Krok took me about a year to finish. (Yes, I know, I'm pathetic) and MooShu, about a month. Marleybone, a week. Yes, a week and I finished Marleybone. It's almost like a half a world, almost. But, to make it BETTER I decided to make a thread on it!

I realise that my LAST add-on suggestion, diddn't end up like I wanted it to. I got scolded, I was told it was too much like Krok, but this time, I'm going to try to destinguish it. Oh, and I don't know what I'm going to call it so if you have a suggestion, post it here! So, what if the cats and rats had a reason for being so bad? They diddn't have no reason whatsoever! What if, something had happened and something really REALLY evil and persuasive (which are also cute and fuzzy ^^) bribed them? Or used them? Yes, that's right FERRETS. I am so surprized KingsIsle hasn't used them yet! They're so... evil! If you have suggestions on monsters, bosses, etc. post them down there! I want this to be a group effort! Just, have fun! Wing it! Go crazy! I don't care!