Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Petrov Gloomcaller, Caster, Whatever.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Okay, so, calling all Wizards levels 44-70 I need help with Petrov Whats'isface. I've reorganized my deck, no luck. I've asked for help (Yeah, MOST OF my friends never message me back when I use menu chat =/) nothing, nada, not a word, zilch, zip, zero, I don't know any other ways to say no. So please, as a favor to your Wizard 101 buddy HELP! (Trying to sound nice as possible when this frustrated. If you are one of my friends that dosen't reply to me, sorry if I offended you.)

Megan Emeraldblade, Level 44, Master Sorceress

Without the balance we bring, all would be Chaos

Brittany Deathbringer, Level 26, Adept Necromancer

If life was only order, it would be pretty boring, Chaos comes with Death

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Okay, first of all, try to take out the Rock Reaver first. He has a Spirit Armor which could easily mean a game over. Second, Petrov is Ice, so try to get either some Fire treasure cards or a Pyromancer to help. Third, Petrov has an 80% resist to Ice, so try to not use anything Ice at all costs!! Fourth, try not to let him get up to 6 pips, otherwise he might use Colossus, which is always annoying. Last, the Rock Reaver only has Sprite as far as healing spells, so he won't be much of a problem healing wise but he has a few tricks up his sleeve, so again Rock Reaver first.That's all I got!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Alright I FINNALLY got one of my friends to reply and I defeated Petrov Gloomstrider! *Celebrates* anyways, now I have another problem. Zarathax. Any tips? Tricks? Anything? If you give me any help, weather it be in game or here, I will greatly appreachiate it.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
eggywig wrote:
Okay, first of all, try to take out the Rock Reaver first. He has a Spirit Armor which could easily mean a game over. Second, Petrov is Ice, so try to get either some Fire treasure cards or a Pyromancer to help. Third, Petrov has an 80% resist to Ice, so try to not use anything Ice at all costs!! Fourth, try not to let him get up to 6 pips, otherwise he might use Colossus, which is always annoying. Last, the Rock Reaver only has Sprite as far as healing spells, so he won't be much of a problem healing wise but he has a few tricks up his sleeve, so again Rock Reaver first.That's all I got!

Thanks for the tips! do you happen to have anything to help me with Zarathax? (The irritating little booger DX) I have an advantage and a disadvantage on him, first, I'm a sorceress and have mostly balance spells in my deck (D'OH!) but, I also have resist on him! Any advice?

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Carni wrote:
Alright I FINNALLY got one of my friends to reply and I defeated Petrov Gloomstrider! *Celebrates* anyways, now I have another problem. Zarathax. Any tips? Tricks? Anything? If you give me any help, weather it be in game or here, I will greatly appreachiate it.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Your at Zarathax! Who is also Balance, Nooooooooo! :O

Fortunatly:
1. He can't cast Hydra.
2. His health is only 3500, unlike the Gurtok Demon in Plaza of Conquests, (The Area after the Tower Archives) Who has 10,000.
3. He casted Judgement on me RARELY. I think 2 times. (Lucky?) Althrough i cant remember.
4. He never used His 50- Shields with me, at least i dont remember him using them. Again this was in October............

For more information on Zarathax, here is the link of his spells he can cast, health, or even a glance at him before you go (If you didn't try yet.......)

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Zarathax

Unfortunatly:
1. No hydras, Spectral Blasts, or other school cards Treasure cards/ Secondary school cards in hand? Well you got Balance. Which he is 80% Resistant to :-D
2. Stay in your own school, Zarathax! Stop using Evil Snowman and Vampire on me. -_- (You: Uh, i thought this was reasons, not you telling ME that he was using Evil Snowman and Vampire on you. Me: Well, I did tell you he could use Evil Snowman and Vampire, Right?)
3. (You: Gimme Robe Zarathax , Me: Be patient, he may or may not drop it. First try you get it, or the 90093454895748975 times you try you dont get a single drop drop from him, but rather 4 xp each fight and a Bronze Gear Reagent)
4. Hes a Trickster, I regret i felt bad for him! (This might not be a unfortunate for you, but it is for me, I was looking for atleast 1 good Draconian.)

Direct quote from Zarathax:

"Ssstupid Wizard! Ssshould have lissstened to your bessst judgement, after all! I'll remember you when I sssit on the throne of Dragonssspyre!"

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 32 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Thanks! I defeated him SOLO (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!) about, err... three days ago? And finished the Plaza of conquests. Now I have to get to that guy Fredrik's Vault in the Grand Chasm. Look for me! (I'm now Level 45! YAY ME!!)