Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant talk abaout Amaranthine staff because of filt

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
People keep asking me about the Staff I have which I got through the promotion with Beckett MMOG magazine but I cant use the words- "Beckett" or Magazine" or Publication" or even "Amaranthine". best I have been able to tell them is that"got it with a special code from a third party"

Administrator
hmm Beckett and Amaranthine -should- be in the allowed list - I'll definitely make sure our technical wizards know!

Thank you

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
no one will tell me how to get the Amaranthine Staff i try to get the code but i dont now how help me plz and how do you get the new cards plz tell i am a death wizard level.35 help me :-P

Administrator
We have a button on our homepage that will tell you how to get that staff. Go to Wizard101.com and click the Exclusive Staff button or go to http://www.Wizard101.com/Beckett

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
Gamma wrote:
hmm Beckett and Amaranthine -should- be in the allowed list - I'll definitely make sure our technical wizards know!

Thank you

There's quite a few things that I've noticed that we cannot say. I play with my wife often but I can't call her "honey" or "my love" it always ends up with something like, "hi ..." or "ok I'm going to log of now my ..." or even when I try to give her an enthusiastic "HONEY!" when she logs on when we're apart, it always shows up as "..." I thought that if I turned the chat filter off, that would fix it but it remains unresolved. It is kinda funny but also a bit difficult to get strategic with my speech when I'm trying to be strategic with my duels :-)

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
I don't have text chat (yet) but my parents do. So most of the time, when I need to find out what other people are saying to me, I look over to my mom or dads computer. One time I was doing that so my dad tryed to say, my kid is reading over my shoulder, but it would not let him write "shoulder" witch was quite annoying, and on the other hand, this one guy was saying how sweet I was being for caring about him and then he said, and you are hot, and sexy and a couple other things that I can't realy remember. In short, I find that the filters block out unececary things, but do not block out things that should be blocked out.