Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestial blessing Astral spell

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Celestial blessing
Cost: 1 pip
For 6 turns, allows the use of power pips for any spells the player may cast.

Yay? nay?

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
I think its a somewhat good spell.Perhaps though since it allows power pips for any school it should only be 3 or 4 rounds not 6

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
zelda3456147 wrote:
I think its a somewhat good spell.Perhaps though since it allows power pips for any school it should only be 3 or 4 rounds not 6

Maybe 4, maybe 6, I was trying to take into consideration players with really large decks. Even those that might attack frequently with out of school spells may not have them when they want them. And it may take 2 turns or more before a spell shows up. Besides, given that this is an aura spell, it cannot stack with things like conviction or any other aura spell so I figured it would be right to have it extended to 6 rounds.

This may prove as a better alternative in case you might want to use a certain amulet containing a spell that you don't have available to you. Since mastery amulets do not provide anything other than power pip usage for another element, this bubble allows you to ditch the amulet and keep one of another preference.

Polymorph spells are 6 turns. So why not Celestial blessing?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
I think the whole battle because what are the chances of it coming up in the next battle and besides since it is power pips it counts twice so your actually gettin 12 or is it 14 pips total either way it should last for the battle just for the probability factor alone.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Whitewolfphantom13... wrote:
I think the whole battle because what are the chances of it coming up in the next battle and besides since it is power pips it counts twice so your actually gettin 12 or is it 14 pips total either way it should last for the battle just for the probability factor alone.

Hmm, you mean like a field bubble? Interesting...

While we are on topic, I think this is what the Astral enemies in celestia need. Why do they even have power pips if they can't really use them? They spend all their pips on a power nova and other type of spells. They should have a way to use those power pips too I suppose.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
not really needed it would make the game too easy if you have secondary school unless you have mastery amulet it would
see schools are meant to have weakness in order to make the game challenging and plus that is what mastery amulets are for