Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Trap Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2011
Ok, Idk where you get Life Trap and I might need a Life Trap. Anyone help, please? Thanks,

Mary SparkleBlossom lvl 50 GrandMaster Thurgest

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
lanaakari wrote:
Ok, Idk where you get Life Trap and I might need a Life Trap. Anyone help, please? I'm the wizard of many questoins and answers, LOL mabe not, LOLz!

You get the life trap from Mildred Farseer over on Colossus Blvd. Her house is in kind of a "ravine" next to Mindy PixieCrown.

Historian
May 01, 2010
You can get the lifetrap, along wiht the life dispel, at the lady in colossus boulevard, in the buiding behind mindy pixiecrown.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
lanaakari wrote:
Ok, Idk where you get Life Trap and I might need a Life Trap. Anyone help, please? I'm the wizard of many questoins and answers, LOL mabe not, LOLz!

You get the Life Trap from the Secret Trainer, Mildred Farseer, on Colossus Blvd (near Mindy Pixiecrown).

Here is a link to the fansite and it shows all of the Life spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

Hope this helps.

Developer
Oh my my. Life Trap! What a magnificent spell!

My very dear friend Mildred Farseer offers a Life Trap spell for 1 training point if you're a level 10 wizard. We usually play bridge together on Tuesdays and I meet her in her secret shop in Colossus Blvd. She is an excellent bridge player; she always seems to be able to look several hands into the future. Uncanny!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Mildred Farseer has the Life Trap spell. You can find her on Colossus Boulevard, in a house down a path from Mindy Pixiecrown.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Level 55 and no life trap? LOL its in Colossus Boulevard hidden in this little house that trains you different spells.

Survivor
May 23, 2010
Ok, I believe you get life trap from a trainer in collossus boulevard, in the house across Briskbreeze tower. The person who provides trainable life traps also can train dispels.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
You can find the life trap spell on colossus blvd right by Mindy Pixiecrown. You will have to turn to the left if facing her and walk into the house. There is a trainer there for a few good spells. Hope this helps!

Survivor
May 17, 2011
Thanks everybody! You guys answered me quickly! I forgot to tell you I used spirit trap. LOL! You anwered me quickly! Thanks for letting me know
guys! And thanks, Moolinda Wu!

Mary SparkleBlossom level 54 Grandmaster Thurgest