Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
I was standing outside Helephant Tower once after I lost my membership (Pegasus Place is pretty much my only crown-bought area) and I got pulled into a battle with wood goblins! My character was dragged across the bridge and into the street. Glitch? :|

Finnigan Shadowglade, Level 51 Conjurer

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Wha......?

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 31 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
zackcatsteel wrote:
I was standing outside Helephant Tower once after I lost my membership (Pegasus Place is pretty much my only crown-bought area) and I got pulled into a battle with wood goblins! My character was dragged across the bridge and into the street. Glitch? :|

Finnigan Shadowglade, Level 51 Conjurer
that can happen if the closest battle cyrcle is full and so on.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
Hello, it is me again. After getting pulled in, my computer crashed. The same thing happened for me with Crab Alley the day it came out. No other glitches have happened except one. I was fighting Wood Goblins for a Quest and one time, I walked in but my guy was not standing in his little circle. My drawn cards were shown and the countdown was showing, but I was freely walking around the street, yet I could still see the battle field from the view that anyone would see it from. Above the duel. Next time, I will get pictures.

Finnigan Shadowglade, GM Conjurer