Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mystery Discount Demographics

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
Hey everyone,
After a long chain of emails with support, i finally got my discount-
a whopping 10% (woot)

I was just curius if anyone got 50% off, of anything besides 10%
thx

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Both of my accounts got 15% discounts.

I dont think you will find many, if any, much higher than that, unless they are people that work for KI posting that they did.

Administrator
darthjt wrote:

I dont think you will find many, if any, much higher than that, unless they are people that work for KI posting that they did.

KingsIsle Employees are exempt from promotional emails and campaigns. Your insinuation is not appreciated.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
I received a 20% discount. Many thanks to KI's support staff for getting it to me. For some reason it never reached my Inbox.

Thanks KI for the nice treat near Christmas. It was a day brightener for me. :D

Megan

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
darthjt wrote:

KingsIsle Employees are exempt from promotional emails and campaigns. Your insinuation is not appreciated.
yea i got 20% off and i was happy to get that,ki doesn't have to give anything free

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Survivor
Nov 27, 2011
got a 10% and a 20% coupon, thanks KI for being so quick to respond to the ticket I sent to support@wizard101.com

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
lol like many places the customer gets the bigger discounts and specials.

and KI is no exception.

they give Us the bigger discount

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Here is how mystery discounts usually work:
The more items/money bought or spent, the discount will be bigger.
The less you buy, the smaller it is.

I bought $60 of Crowns when the sale was going on, and i got subtracted $6. Yea, not a lot, but it is better then paying $60 or even $80 with no sale! I have one more mystery coupon from my other email account. I will use that when i purchase my Epic Bundle. If you cant add discounts to that, no problem. If you got a mystery coupon for 10% off and your steaming because of it, be thankfull you didnt pay full price on that item!