Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the art of war quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
i am a level 45 storm/ice/balance wizard i got a quest from halina warhawk called the art of war why is this quest so hard???i have tried it well over ten times and cant seem to get past the fifth level and to top it of you have to do the quest solo with no help from friends.anybody have any idea's or just some facts on how they did it?thanks in advance.....

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
I just got this quest today. And I have no clue what to look for.

I'm a level 46 Life Wizard, named Michael IronCloud. If you are ever in the area, just look me up. ;)

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
You don't have to do it solo. Whoever is helping you just has to go in at the same time as you.

I'd suggest making sure your potions are all filled so you can use them if needed between levels.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I am doing that quest! i have a big prob! I dont know much but i am tying to read the book behind greystone but i cant! Anyway sorry just i need help!
~Michelle Icerider

Survivor
May 10, 2009
ok me and my friends are haveing a problem with this quest.so does anyone know where the book is?

Samantha Griffonstone

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I died twice in this quest and now I can no longer get in. The Quest still shows on my active list but it won't let me in, any ideas?