Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Movement

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Hi everyone, Diviners support your Storm school!

As lately our school has decreasing on Health and Damage, and our spells damage have also been decrease.

The Storm community have ask for Storm minion to be improve, we haven't seen any improvements.

Our new crafting gear is terrible lower damage and lower health, for the cost of critical... Which any school can actually block critical as must of the time.

Other schools have gain huge amount of health and have also increase on damage and power. We are still stuck with the same amount of health, and our new spell has even lower damage than the rest of the other schools.
We never ask for the after effects, we want damage.

Storm community have ask for an Over Damage Time Spell (DoT), opposition fear it. Not like they can't counter it with Triage.

We want to see some health improvements, and stop decreasing our damage.

We need improvements.

Go Sparks!

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
And I just want to add, players are still complain about our damage spells!

Even Kraken damage is being complain right now! We must NOT let anymore foolishness from other players make our attacks weak...

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/44462.ftl

I bet, the Kraken damage would change and yet we still don't get no improvements.

Other players are saying our school is overpower! Storm was meant to be overpower, but almost every other school can do as much damage as Storm. So where is our specialty? Clearly we lost ours...

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/43686.ftl

Those are the reasons our school go backwards and no improvements are done to storm.

We storm wizards give our opinions, and what do we get? Nothing.

Defend your school Diviners!

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Daviato wrote:
Hi everyone, Diviners support your Storm school!

As lately our school has decreasing on Health and Damage, and our spells damage have also been decrease.

The Storm community have ask for Storm minion to be improve, we haven't seen any improvements.

Our new crafting gear is terrible lower damage and lower health, for the cost of critical... Which any school can actually block critical as must of the time.

Other schools have gain huge amount of health and have also increase on damage and power. We are still stuck with the same amount of health, and our new spell has even lower damage than the rest of the other schools.
We never ask for the after effects, we want damage.

Storm community have ask for an Over Damage Time Spell (DoT), opposition fear it. Not like they can't counter it with Triage.

We want to see some health improvements, and stop decreasing our damage.

We need improvements.

Go Sparks!

I'll support your movement even though i am ice. I hope this movement is for "adding" and not "taking away" if you know what i mean...

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
I have wizards from each school, lowest level is 62 (so please no rude comments saying I 'fear Storm'). That being said, I'm positive Storm stats will increase with new lvl 70 no auction gear. This new "Waterworks gear" is what Kingsisle will probably use to give Storm's its power back.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Thanks, hopefully every school can actually improve without affecting the balance of things.