Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone caring to help me with the storyline?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2011
I'm a Level 29 Balance Wizard and I'm in the Chelsea Court...I need at least 2 people that are at least Level 30. I think I am underleveled at the moment but I want some wizards to help me. Post your Level, time zone, school, etc. And we will meet in Wizard City inside Bartleby's Tree. Be sure to have Filtered Text so we can communicate!

Steven ShadowBlood Level 29

Adherent
May 20, 2010
29 isn't terribly under-leveled for Chelsea Court.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
The message boards aren't the best place to gather groups. This is because of the wait for your post to be moderated. Good luck on Chelsea Court!!!

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
StevenRulez wrote:
I'm a Level 29 Balance Wizard and I'm in the Chelsea Court...I need at least 2 people that are at least Level 30. I think I am underleveled at the moment but I want some wizards to help me. Post your Level, time zone, school, etc. And we will meet in Wizard City inside Bartleby's Tree. Be sure to have Filtered Text so we can communicate!

you have to mention what realm.

Brandon Greengrove
Lvl 27
working in marlybone, grizzleheim
Life
CST

Survivor
May 31, 2011
Brennen3828 wrote:
StevenRulez wrote:

you have to mention what realm.

Brandon Greengrove
Lvl 27
working in marlybone, grizzleheim
Life
CST

I decided to go solo the rest of Marleybone, but I can help you.

Steven ShadowBlood Level 33

Survivor
Nov 20, 2011
StevenRulez wrote:

Level 29,Eastern Standard Time,Ice/Life,Jeremy SkySpear