Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Tomb of Storms" Beetle Won't Register

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I'm in Krokotopia at the moment, because I do the searching missions last. I find the beetle in the Tomb of Storms within mere seconds, and the game isn't seeming to register that I have found it.

I have tried logging out then back in, and just logging out of my character.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
CoffeeGremlin wrote:
I'm in Krokotopia at the moment, because I do the searching missions last. I find the beetle in the Tomb of Storms within mere seconds, and the game isn't seeming to register that I have found it.

I have tried logging out then back in, and just logging out of my character.

Open you quest log file and look at the quest for the Beetles. Which one does it say you still need? There are "two" in that area:

1. Tomb of Storms - Turn around and look behind the portal sphinx after you get off the boat.

2. Well of Spirits Beetle - Climb up the stairs near the D'jeserit Family Tomb. Go past the entrance for the D'jeserit Family Tomb, and then turn left, and look behind the giant krok statue that is in the center of the Well of Spirits.

Sounds like you already got the first one. Now you need the other one.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There are two beetles in the area. One is outside of the entrance, behind the portal. The other is just inside and up the stairs by the entrance to the D'Jeserit Family Tomb.