Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

5...6...7!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I know this has been posted about a lot, but it really irks me. I wish there was a seventh character slot. I'm quite surprised KI didn't realize this when they made the game have 7 schools and 6 character slots. Was it made that way intentionally? I hope you'll fix it, because I really want to try an Ice wiz out and not be forced to delete another one of my characters.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
leprecon99 wrote:
I know this has been posted about a lot, but it really irks me. I wish there was a seventh character slot. I'm quite surprised KI didn't realize this when they made the game have 7 schools and 6 character slots. Was it made that way intentionally? I hope you'll fix it, because I really want to try an Ice wiz out and not be forced to delete another one of my characters.

The Character Limit is because of Bandwidth and Storage issues. You can always get a Second account, which would allow you to have an extra 6 Wizards.

I doubt that KingsIsle will EVER add the ability to get a 7th wizard on account.

Defender
May 31, 2011
I am sure it was intentional. If there was a slot for each school there would be a much less incentive to get a second subscription.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
it's probably to make money. You will want that last one so you will make one more account and then have to pay for both.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I think that KI purposely put only six slots. It may be so you don't have all schools and know how to defeat that school in pvp. I think its interesting only being able to have six schools. I didn't notice until i went to make a fire only to realize all the slots were full! But it is fun learning the advantages and disadvantages of each school.

~Brianna Starwalker Legendary Theurgist

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
leprecon99 wrote:
there four unused chairs in the background.