Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I feel like this is overpowered

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
Is anyone having trouble with the level 58 quest? It seems if this dude is too overpowered to do solo. He's stronger than malistare! My friend level 59 Ashley Mistflower hasn't beaten it either. Can someone place some tips or a professer help me!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
helv wrote:
Is anyone having trouble with the level 58 quest? It seems if this dude is too overpowered to do solo. He's stronger than malistare! My friend level 59 Ashley Mistflower hasn't beaten it either. Can someone place some tips or a professer help me!

What is your school and who do you have to defeat? I will give you tips if I can. Only 3 of my wizards have completed lvl 58 spell quests and they are Life, Fire, and Balance.

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
I know not everyone has crowns, but I hear hiring henchmen to aid you in a fight works. Or more than one henchmen for that matter.

Personally, I am great with strategy, so I haven't hired henchmen (not to mention I don't have the crowns to do so).

I have to admit though, when I did my level 58 spell quest, I was down to 3 cards in the fight for the efreet card and 6 cards in the fight for the phoenix pet. Somehow I managed to get the fights done in the first try. It is very difficult to do on one's own, and I was just pure lucky that my spells kept on doing critical (and the bosses weren't blocking :P ).

Doing it by yourself and succeeding is pure luck I think. Just make sure you blade up and use traps. And I personally don't attack till I have full pips. This way I am able to attack one after another.

So my suggestion: Put all your blades on, put as many traps out as possible, use astral spells to cause more damage (Amplify), use your school's wall (such as wyldfire), save up to full pips, then attack again and again.

Don't forget to keep a keen eye out for your HP (hit points/health).
Throwing in shields would help. Stock up on the shields of the boss your fighting. And if you have life spells, absorb shields help too.

Hope this was somewhat helpful.

Seth NightFlame (Level 66 Pyromancer)