Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can`t get staff from Oyotomi the Defiler

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
I am trying to get a deck and a wand for Dragonspyre. I battled him about 20 times now but he still doesn`t drop the life staff I want from him. Are there any requirements you have to do during the battle? I would really love it if someone gave me their side of the story or some tips. Thankyou!
Justin Stormhunter- lv 45 Thaughmaturge

Administrator
It's all pure chance.
You have the same chance of getting the item you want on your first try as you do on your 100th.

Just a roll of the dice, young Wizard.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I was in my mid-70s before I obtained. During that time, five other swords were dished out in my combats. It is luck, or in my case, lack of luck, that made the difference.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
Thanks Gamma and MikeStrath!! I'm glad there's someone who had the same problem as me. By the way, if it's all pure chance, what is the probability of getting it?

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
:-( I cant see the enemys and i cant hit them they apear on the second turn but you still cant hit them and they dont move.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
Davidking wrote:
:-( I cant see the enemys and i cant hit them they apear on the second turn but you still cant hit them and they dont move.

You have to click on their head and then it should work :-D

Kyle Frogleaf
Level 27
Adept