Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i get to celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
I just got to level 50 and i dont know how to get to celestia or who to talk to to get the quest to go there. please help. :-)

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
1. defeat malistare
2. talk to merle in the commons
3. he will give the key to celestia

just follow these steps in order then you will be in celestia

note: bring a friend to defeat malistare

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Survivor
Nov 09, 2011
I did all of the quests and the headmaster told me to come talk to him about Celestia. So I did and he wont talk to me. I have run all over the place and cant find any more quests..... don't think I missed anything.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
fleischmann wrote:
I did all of the quests and the headmaster told me to come talk to him about Celestia. So I did and he wont talk to me. I have run all over the place and cant find any more quests..... don't think I missed anything.

Have you killed malistaire(not sure how to spell is name) yet? If not then that is why. If you did kill him THEN IDK

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
fleischmann wrote:
Did you defeat malistare in the great spyre if not would you like my help to defeat him because I can critical so we can be over soon.
( this goes for you to dragonlord93722)

Seth Silverhammer
lvl 50 death

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I've defeated Malistare and the headmaster keeps telling me to come talk to him about Celestia, but when I go talk to him about Celestia he just says he wants to talk to me about Celestia. But he doesn't say anything. What's up?? :(

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
BethanyLee wrote:
I've defeated Malistare and the headmaster keeps telling me to come talk to him about Celestia, but when I go talk to him about Celestia he just says he wants to talk to me about Celestia. But he doesn't say anything. What's up?? :(
Same thing happened to me and I looked up what's wrong. I defeated Malistaire and Merle says: "Come see my for information of Celestia" But he has no quest. That's because you have to be lvl 50 atleast I am 44 can't wait I am doing GH to lvl up :P :D

Survivor
Aug 30, 2011
cpiz wrote:
fleischmann wrote:
Did you defeat malistare in the great spyre if not would you like my help to defeat him because I can critical so we can be over soon.
( this goes for you to dragonlord93722)

Seth Silverhammer
lvl 50 death

I am having the same problem i am level 56 and i already defeated Malistare and i can't go to Celestia.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
The steps are the following:

1. Get the quest from Ashley.

2. Have at least a whole party team with you to fight Malistare.

3. Buy all gear at your level.

4. Place your deck slowly.

5. Stock up on death shields Malistare will scarecrow you!

Then take the portal to Merle Ambrose and he will give you the key 8)
Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
my wizard reached lv 50 and completed malistaire before the lv up and celestia now she is stuck there! how do i start lvling up again and get the celestia quest?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ROCKINGKELLI wrote:
my wizard reached lv 50 and completed malistaire before the lv up and celestia now she is stuck there! how do i start lvling up again and get the celestia quest?

If you are at least Level 48, and you did defeat Malistaire, then you should talk to Headmaster Ambrose, and he should give you the quest to go to Celestia. Hope this helps.