Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unfairness???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Hiya. I'm most liklely to get mean comments on this, but here goes.
Well, practice is practice, I understand that. But when level 70's and so are picky with the levels & classes they practice with. I know not all of them do, but I'm just saying. I find it kinda childish. It's PRACTICE. You don't have to win everything. Just saying.

Amber Mooncloud
Lvl 40 master thuergist

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
CrystalMoonSpiffy wrote:
Hiya. I'm most liklely to get mean comments on this, but here goes.
Well, practice is practice, I understand that. But when level 70's and so are picky with the levels & classes they practice with. I know not all of them do, but I'm just saying. I find it kinda childish. It's PRACTICE. You don't have to win everything. Just saying.

Amber Mooncloud
Lvl 40 master thuergist
Amber I totally agree. All these Transcended are all oh your a level 48 theurgist oh, you can heal oh oh oh and all that. It is completely childish. They need to learn THEY DON'T NEED TO WIN EVERYTHING, I truly think they don't get they don't need to win every battle. P.S With the Transcended thing above is like oh your level 48 you cant battle us you have a chance to win. And then they call their level 15 friend and pwn them and laugh about it. They shouldnt be laughing, when that lvl 15 is deleting them like all the others did for being mean, and then they have to fight that lvl 48 and get pwned because they were being so childish and saving up for their major attack and not fighting or healing one bit but then XD I did this before he made me mad and i went stormzilla on him thats what happens Laura Drake level 38 theurgist

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
I'm level 70, and sometimes when I want to do Practice PvP, I want to actually practice against people of my lvl.

This may be so I can try out new strategies that I will use in Ranked PvP, not so I can win everything.

I realize you said only some Transcended wizards do this, but I don't think it has anything to do with maturity; some are actually looking for a challenge (not that lower levels can't be challenging).

It seems as if you're mad because higher lvl wizards don't want to join your team..... Don't call them immature because you're mad.

That being said, I would gladly join your team when I'm just looking for a friendly PvP.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
kamarynjelise wrote:
I'm level 70, and sometimes when I want to do Practice PvP, I want to actually practice against people of my lvl.

This may be so I can try out new strategies that I will use in Ranked PvP, not so I can win everything.

I realize you said only some Transcended wizards do this, but I don't think it has anything to do with maturity; some are actually looking for a challenge (not that lower levels can't be challenging).

It seems as if you're mad because higher lvl wizards don't want to join your team..... Don't call them immature because you're mad.

That being said, I would gladly join your team when I'm just looking for a friendly PvP.

I understand this. I was just trying to make a point. Not mad at all. Please don't take this the wrong way. Also it's not THAT much a big deal.... just a point maker here... sounds silly, I know. But, yes. Not mad at all. :D