Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shirataki Temple---Talking to Din Ho

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
i have the quest to talk to din ho but when i get to the gate it says that there is a key somewhere up the road to get inside and i cant find it can anybody help me

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
aaabbbccc10 wrote:
i have the quest to talk to din ho but when i get to the gate it says that there is a key somewhere up the road to get inside and i cant find it can anybody help me

This quest is a dungeon area, this was my problem when I got in there too until I finally went in with someone who knew it, turns out you go straight up the road and fight the first dojo which gives you the key to open the gate, from there on there are several fights to be done and lastly an oni, I usually do this dungeon with at least one other wizard as it helps it move a long a little faster. Have patience going by the water guys they like to drag you in and you have to pass by them a few times.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
aaabbbccc10 wrote:

Yes. Walk away from the gate and turn left. Down the road is a hut where you fight someone to get the key.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
You should see a building if you follow the path away from the gate. (If you're facing the gate - go to your right) Fight the characters in the building and get the key.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
thanks so much guys.....i just finished the dungeon thankfully some people told me how to get the key