Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grandmaster Crafter?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
Hi, and thanks for looking.

I really, really, really want a wand in Wintertusk that has healing spells that will save me. It was so excited when I finished my crafter quests up to Dragonspyre, but when I went over I went to buy it and it said Grandmaster Crafter Only. I already knew this and I realized when I went to the badges I was only a master. Where can I get grandmaster?

Regards,

Quinn Rubyleaf Level 51 Grandmaster Pyromancer 8)

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Grandmaster Artisan is given after you complete the quest to craft a Seal of the Seven Seas for Pierce Stanson on the Floating Land in Celestia.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
Hello Wizards,

I was wondering if you could help me with my troubles. The last crafting quest, I can't find the recipe. I've checked everywhere. I was wondering if any of you Grand master Artisans can write me where i can find the recipe. Thank :)

Samuel DarkFlame

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
You need to have achieved master artisan, then talk to pierce stanson for the quest.
When you recieve this quest, you will automatically get the recipe. For this recipe you need:

5 treant polymorphs.
7 perfect jades.
5 Pristine vials
6 Sunstone
11 Golden pearls
8 Fish fins
10 Sandstone

Strategy:
Polymorphs: Archivist
Perfect jades: Celestia vendor
Pristine vials: Celestia vendor
Sunstone: Bazaar or farm up on sandstone farms in stone town and savannah then transmute.
Golden pearls: mirror lake or bazaar.
Fish fins: Bazaar or drops.
Sandstone: Same as sunstone except dont transmute.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
I did the Seal of the Seven Seas craft, and it's telling me I need to do it agian. Why? I was a grandmaster yesterday and now i'm a master and have to do the craft again and don't understand. Can someone help me understand this? He kept the first one I did.

Administrator
bikermom1086 wrote:
I did the Seal of the Seven Seas craft, and it's telling me I need to do it agian. Why? I was a grandmaster yesterday and now i'm a master and have to do the craft again and don't understand. Can someone help me understand this? He kept the first one I did.

You have quite a few high level characters, which one are you referring to in regards to this gardening issue? You can always contact our support team through email to support@wizard101.com - they can investigate these sorts of issues.

community@wizard101.com