Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

news lvl 78 spells for all the schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
for storm the spell is called shocking T-Rex it does 1050 storm damage to all enemys and -10% damage needs 10 pips, for fire the spell is called balazing T-Rex it does 1005 fire damage to all enemys needs 10 pips, for life healing dino it heals one wizard by 1050 needs 10 pips, for myth the spell is called legendary dino it does 985 myth damage and -50 accuracy to one opponent needs 10 pips, for death dino reincarnation it does 995 death damage to all enemys and heals user by half the damage needs 10 pips, for ice the spell is called frozen dino team it does 995 ice damage to one opponent needs 10 pips, for balance the spell is called three headed T-Rex it does 785 fire,ice,and storm damage to one opponent needs 10 pips

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Fire: Dragon Titan
Effects: 1950 damage to all enemies, 800 damage to all enemies for 3 rounds, and gives a 40+ fireblade to you for 2 rounds

Ice: Yeti
Effects: 1375 damage to all enemies, 615 extra damage to healthiest enemy, and puts up a 50+ ice bubble

Storm: Thor
Effects: 1975 damage to one enemy, 575 damage to all enemies, and removes all charms and wards (not the negative ones)

Myth: Hercules
Effects: 1575 damage to all enemies, 600 extra damage to the enemy you clicked on, and puts three random dispels on two random enemies

Life: Dinosyus
Effects: 1305 damage to one enemy, does a treausre card rebirth on you and allies, does a treasure card negative rebirth on all enemies
Treasure card negative rebirth does -750 health to all enemies, and stuns all 2 random enemies for 2 or 3 rounds

Balance: The mummies
Effects: Fire mummy does 700 damage to all enemies, Storm mummy does 1000 damage to all enemies, Ice mummy does 500 damage to all enemies, Life mummy does 600 heal to all allies, Death mummy saps 450 health and gives half to you, Myth mummy removes all shields or charms (random choice)

Death: Grim Reaper
Effects: Does 1300 damage to all enemies, 300 for 3 rounds to all enemies, at the end of the three rounds, turns all the damage done in the 3 rounds into health, and divides it among all teammates

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
Zoro987 wrote:
Effects: 2000 damage to all enemies, 800 damage to all for 3 rounds, and gives a 40+ fireblade to you for 3 rounds

Effects: 1675 damage to all enemies, 900 extra damage to healthiest enemy, and puts up a 50+ ice bubble

Effects: 3975 damage to one enemy, 675 damage to all enemies, and removes all charms and wards (not the negative ones)

Effects: 1875 damage to all enemies, 700 extra damage to the enemy you clicked on, and puts three random dispels on two random enemies

Effects: 1565 damage to one enemy, does a treausre card rebirth on you and allies, does a treasure card negative rebirth on all enemies
Treasure card negative rebirth does -750 health to all enemies, and gives a -400 damage charm on all enemies or 400+ damage to all enemies

I'll post balance and death tomorrow!

Those spells are quite ridiculous and drastically overpowered.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
Zoro987 wrote:
Effects: 2000 damage to all enemies, 800 damage to all for 3 rounds, and gives a 40+ fireblade to you for 3 rounds

Effects: 1675 damage to all enemies, 900 extra damage to healthiest enemy, and puts up a 50+ ice bubble

Effects: 3975 damage to one enemy, 675 damage to all enemies, and removes all charms and wards (not the negative ones)

Effects: 1875 damage to all enemies, 700 extra damage to the enemy you clicked on, and puts three random dispels on two random enemies

Effects: 1565 damage to one enemy, does a treausre card rebirth on you and allies, does a treasure card negative rebirth on all enemies
Treasure card negative rebirth does -750 health to all enemies, and gives a -400 damage charm on all enemies or 400+ damage to all enemies

You need to get a realistic view on what is fair those spells my friend are not fair and are way too over powered and thats coming from a storm

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Look, the spells I put should be that power, because were talking about Level 78! And i do not believe they're ridiculos one bit, if you can tell me why they're ridiculos, I will gladly take in your feedback.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
nlhf1995 wrote:
Zoro987 wrote:

Those spells are quite ridiculous and drastically overpowered.

I think they are perfect considering how much health damage and life spells people have.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
People think of how good the level 80 gear will be! This would be like an Efreet or Leviathan for a Level 60 with all the lvl 60 gear

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
If you think any of these are underpowered, just remember: blades, criticals, and traps.

Fire- Hestia (8 pips 85%)

Deals 785-850 damage to all enemies, quench next fire spell.

Ice- Iceflame (X pips 80%)

Deals 300 damage for every pip, ice blade, (10% per pip) to all friends.

Storm- Rain dance (8 pips 70%)

Deals 700-890 damage, stuns for next three rounds

Balance- Bastet (8 pips 85% {Yes, I'm keeping the Egyptian theme! I <3 Egyptian Mythology!)

Deals 750-880 damage to all enemies, balance blade to all friends

Life- Earth Dragon (X pips, 85%)

Deals 300 damage per pip, quarter the initial amount is dealt over three rounds

Death- Cerberus (8 pips 80%)

Deals 700-850 damage to all enemies 50% back to caster, Death prisim or trap to all enemies

Myth- Echidna (8 pips 80%)

Deals 750-885 damage and myth trap to all enemies

Hope you like!

Megan Emeraldblade, Level 45, Master Sorceress

Without the Balance we bring, all is Chaos

Brittany Deathbringer, Level 26, Adept Necromancer

If Chaos diddn't exist, life would be boring, Chaos comes with Death

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
AZswampy wrote:
Zoro987 wrote:

You need to get a realistic view on what is fair those spells my friend are not fair and are way too over powered and thats coming from a storm

No offense intended, but AZswampy is right. I know, coming from me who just posted my own idea this would sound INCREDIBLY rude, but, think about it. What if someone with rotten luck ends up against one of these guys in PvP? They wouln't stand a chance! This wasn't meant to be rude, just so you can see our side of the argument.