Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not getting our e-mails?

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Not getting our e-mails? Go to https://www.Wizard101.com and log in to the Website. Click on "My Accounts" and make the "Receive Wizard101 Email" check box is checked.

The e-mail address shown on your "My Accounts" page is where your account related and promotional emails will be sent so make sure you have access to that email address!

You should also add Wizard101@kingsislemail.com to your e-mail's Address Book or Safe Sender list, to make sure our special offers are getting to your inbox.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Thanks. I've done all this and still haven't gotten my coupon I've been getting your emails fine for the last two years. I even got an email from you as recently as December ninth but still no coupon. I really hope you will extend the crown sale due to our coupons getting "lost in the mail" :?

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
I too have not received mine and all is well in my account settings. I have been getting your other emails :?

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
Up until this e-mail I have received them all. They go right to my inbox. This one got lost in cyber space.

Megan

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
I double checked, those settings are correct.

I have had no problems receiving emails KI on the registered email address. I usually get your promotional emails the first day.
Matter of fact, when I submitted a question to support I got an automated response immediately. I manage my own domain and webserver, it does not have anything blocking your emails.

Concerned that I either wont get mine, or wont get it while its still applicable. When should we start getting nervous? ;)

Thank you, Happy Holidays.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
Mine is also active too. I get emails every time I buy crowns. So its not an issue of getting emails from you guys IMO.

Survivor
May 01, 2011
No one in my family has gotten one either and I have always received all of my mail from wizard101. Felling a little jipped on this one for sure.

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
blubutterfly512 wrote:
Thanks. I've done all this and still haven't gotten my coupon I've been getting your emails fine for the last two years. I even got an email from you as recently as December ninth but still no coupon. I really hope you will extend the crown sale due to our coupons getting "lost in the mail" :?

You might double check your junk mail. My provider recently started stuffing wizard101 promo mails such as this one in the junk mail folder. That's where mine happened to be. :-D

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
I agree, been getting everything up to this point. Nothing from KI as of yet and this is the 20th. My e-mail situation is fine all is checked etc.... So hopefully I will see that coupon before the deadline or KI makes up for it in some way for those of us who don't receive it in time.

Kaitlyn Jadestrider
Darkforce101

Administrator
If you did not receive the email and you have checked your spam folders AND made sure you have an up-to-date email address associated with your Wizard101 account then send an email at support@wizard101.com - please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the email address associated with your Wizard101 account

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
The simple solution would be to extend the $60 Crowns offer until the 24th, the same day that the coupon offer expires.