Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Counterweight east/west & Big Ben

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2011
Hello fellow wizards lol i need some help i am on the counterweight east quest and need help to do that and the west and then the big ben so that i can move on to Moo Shu. If any one could please help me i will be at the museum at 11:30 amPST, 12:00PM pst, and 12:30 PST, then later in the day at 5:00pm PST. PLEASE HELP ME

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
UniqueRayne wrote:
Hello fellow wizards lol i need some help i am on the counterweight east quest and need help to do that and the west and then the big ben so that i can move on to Moo Shu. If any one could please help me i will be at the museum at 11:30 amPST, 12:00PM pst, and 12:30 PST, then later in the day at 5:00pm PST. PLEASE HELP ME

I would have been happy to help, however, I'm certain that you won't get this in time for the 5:00pm time as these boards don't post in real time. In the future, if you mention the name of your wizard, which realm you will be in, and where to meet you, then I'd be happy to meet up if I can make it. Also, as a caution, please choose a realm toward the end of the list so that it is less likely to be full (happened to me recently). If you weren't able to get help today, please list another day this week that you might try again and I'll try to meet up with you. I can often be available after 5:00pm PST.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
I would be glad to help when do you wanna meet? I will be at the museum all day on the 2nd of Jan. My name is Jack Thunder Runner or Kane Soul Horn.
I am in realm vampire area 1 :D

Hope you can make it

Survivor
Nov 12, 2011
i feel your pain! i've been trying to beat counterweight west for a while now. i had a friend help me with the east one, but west is nigh impossible for me! I've tried all strategies I can think of, down to just marking my spot, eliminating one of the monsters and once knocked out coming back and refacing what's left; however, sometimes even if I knock out 2 of the monsters, when I port back, 3 are there! It seems ridiculous that we have to face a 3-1 3 times in a row. I have 1600 HP and 100 Mana and it just sucks that nothing I try works --- help?

Blake Goldenblood, Lv. 32 Sorcerer (Balance)