Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your favorite team/sparring partner?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Anyone here have a favorite PvP buddy/group/opponent?

Surely some of us had someone we liked to either beat up or beat up people with.

Before I took a break and restarted my myth there was a good Ice buddy who always wanted to PvP against me. I was helping him learn some things but he wouldn't let me go easily. He was always available for it at times. That was always nice. Funny thing is, I always went first against him. 5 matches, 3 in one day, and I always went first. I don't think he ever beat me. Although, he did end up reaching commander. Congrats to that. I wonder if he still plays...

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Lol, I spar a lot against a Death Warlord friend of mine, due to his Shield spamming I almost never win, but it's fun anyway. I have several PvP groups i'm in, one is a 2v2 group with the aforementioned Warlord, another with a Master Conjurer and another Transcended Storm, occasionally a Transcended Sorcerer joins us. For Ranked, well, I don't rank much, but recently i've been attempting to rank with a Fire Warlord and a Commander Theurgist (the Fire apparently thought I had good stats :D).

Cya in the Spiral,

Paul Stormglade, Transcended Diviner

The Sergeant-ranked Warlord Slayer 8)

Go Sparks!

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
I love fighting storm spammers just to prove that most spammers are horrible at spamming.

Loke Lifesword, Transended Life and PvP Knight (soon to be ranking up)

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Back when I used to PvP, I would do 2v2s with one of my friends named Jason Darkflame. After that, I was with a 4v4 team of: James Darkblood, Blaze Caster, Evan Jade, and me.

Caroline Sunbright level 70 life

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
i like pvping with my transcended life friend, Brahm Rainbowstalker. right now we're looking for 2 more people (preferably a fire and balance) so we can rule 4v4 pvp

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
I rank with a lvl 68 and 64 life, and I am a level 63 soon to be lvl 64 fire