Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scrap Metal

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
What the top places to find scrap metal, the bazzar never has any in stock and I look everywhere for some but can't find any :-(

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Ricky123x wrote:
What the top places to find scrap metal, the bazzar never has any in stock and I look everywhere for some but can't find any :-(

I found the Iron Works, Chelsea Court, and Hyde Park the best.

Here is some info from Wiki too:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Scrap_Iron

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Ricky123x wrote:

MarleyBone by most of the tower fights, even in the streets of Reagents Square. Off hours are best time to collect it as it goes fast.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2011
Thanks for the heads up it is really hard to find at times im currently on this level myself

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
If you are high enough to go to celestia that's we're I found enough scrap metal because like everyone farms marleybone for it.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
There are a couple of warehouses in Knight's Court where you can park your wizard and change realms to collect Scrap Iron. One of those is the near Micky the Brick. I don't remember exactly where the other one is.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
Ricky123x wrote:

i know the clockworks entrances have tons and i think felicia also sells transmute scrap metal recipe

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Ricky123x wrote:
counterweights 1st platform usually some reagaents hanging around check both then switch realms and check again there is always some scrap metal down there