Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Wizard101 Show

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Ok I have returned after along time of doing other stuff. Rereading some of my old opions on Wizard101 have a TV show I was a diser big time. But now since I've learned Chuck Norssis is not a myth I now think it'd be kinda cool. Maybe not a show but as webisodes and if they got poplaur enough maybe like one of those half half hour shows. If the webisode/show thingy comes into reality then we'd need: Main charachters(probably chosen one & powrful friends), minors, villans(which should be easy), a goal, & most importantly a plot.

One this form we could enter the ideas/ characters then we could take some votes on what is something the majority of players are looking for. Please post some ideas because I got didly squait.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:
Ok I have returned after along time of doing other stuff. Rereading some of my old opions on Wizard101 have a TV show I was a diser big time. But now since I've learned Chuck Norssis is not a myth I now think it'd be kinda cool. Maybe not a show but as webisodes and if they got poplaur enough maybe like one of those half half hour shows. If the webisode/show thingy comes into reality then we'd need: Main charachters(probably chosen one & powrful friends), minors, villans(which should be easy), a goal, & most importantly a plot.

One this form we could enter the ideas/ characters then we could take some votes on what is something the majority of players are looking for. Please post some ideas because I got didly squait.
ok my ideas for the tv show have all ways had seven first years and seven mid year wizards (that try to so that they diserve to save the day) one for every school(but the hard think is that players choose sub school(a few spells from every school) or seconder schools)

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Ok, darkjohns your idea is good but having 14 characters is alittle hard to keep track(I'm probably wrong about this part but it sounds like their all main characters) I'm talking about kinda like the genra, plot, setting, & characters things like that. So your at a nice start but I'd like detail

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I always thought that 4 main characters were enough characters, since there are only 4 spots on a battle circle. Then the villians and a couple minor characters. But the characters that due the actual battling, there should only be 4. Possibly 4 main, 3 minor, then your villans. I think you need to have:
1 Life girl, Main,
1 Storm guy, Main
1 Death girl/guy, Main
1 Balance girl/guy, Main

Then Ice, Fire, and Myth could have a mini trio that are just starting out for some comic relief. If the Main characters were 11 then the mini trio could be like... 6 or 7. They could possibly get their own webshow... Oh, and the mini trio thinks that they are way better than the main guys now that would be funny!!!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
jayrose5555 wrote:
Ok, darkjohns your idea is good but having 14 characters is alittle hard to keep track(I'm probably wrong about this part but it sounds like their all main characters) I'm talking about kinda like the genra, plot, setting, & characters things like that. So your at a nice start but I'd like detail

i got an idea! why not people post how many characters and make a play for you! wounderful idea do it peeps!
emma raincloud grandmaster! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D '

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
eggywig wrote:
I always thought that 4 main characters were enough characters, since there are only 4 spots on a battle circle. Then the villians and a couple minor characters. But the characters that due the actual battling, there should only be 4. Possibly 4 main, 3 minor, then your villans. I think you need to have:
1 Life girl, Main,
1 Storm guy, Main
1 Death girl/guy, Main
1 Balance girl/guy, Main

Then Ice, Fire, and Myth could have a mini trio that are just starting out for some comic relief. If the Main characters were 11 then the mini trio could be like... 6 or 7. They could possibly get their own webshow... Oh, and the mini trio thinks that they are way better than the main guys now that would be funny!!!

Having the ice, fire, and myth act like their better than everyone else is kinda making them look bad don't you think? We should have seven main charcaters, but they each have their own story line and they eventually meet eachother somehow......

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
doctorwho583 wrote:
jayrose5555 wrote:

i got an idea! why not people post how many characters and make a play for you! wounderful idea do it peeps!
emma raincloud grandmaster! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D '

Nicely idea.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Alexander5335 wrote:

Having the ice, fire, and myth act like their better than everyone else is kinda making them look bad don't you think? We should have seven main charcaters, but they each have their own story line and they eventually meet eachother somehow......

That is a good idea. The problem is plot. No one has said any idea.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:
Alexander5335 wrote:

That is a good idea. The problem is plot. No one has said any idea.
mine hade mid level wizard to it wouldn't look like the main characters won't look like they're the stongest wizard and the mid level wizard can go to grizlhinm and so on.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
What I'm asking for is if KI every made animatons for the website or TV what would be a good idea for the plot, action , characters, & setting. I am trying to write my own stories so these are the first things that come to mind. Things like an evil villan has turned all the schools of magic at raven wood against each other(actully a good idea for problems) and now its like race wars and a few wizards actully are friends but villan dude tries to ruin them as well

Survivor
May 30, 2009
eggywig wrote:
1 Life girl, Main,
1 Storm guy, Main
1 Death girl/guy, Main
1 Balance girl/guy, Main

That is not very funny to me, a conjurer, who has had to go through much pain, and I'm sure that other fire and ice wizards agree.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
As someone esle said there must be a plot. I'm thinking like they should pull a Naruto kind of thing where seven wizards travel through the malistaire arc.