Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Join us for Helephant?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
My friend and I want to put together a team to succeed in Tower of the Helephant. We are both Legendary wizards, she's Myth and I'm Life. Text chat is required. We are good at cooperation and teamwork. Please respond if you can join us on Saturday, December 24th at 11am EST. We'll meet outside the tower on Dryad realm. You have to be committed, because we'll need a full team to survive! It would be great to have someone who has already made it through. Looking forward to beating it!

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
TY so much inviting me. I will really try to be there, but don't shun me if I don't make it. I have done this tower up until Lore and almost got him too, but the mute decided to follow the beat of his own drummer. LOL. I am trancended Balance. I will have no traps or blades in my deck, and have tons of dispels. Hope the bone daddy and Leviathon will let me use them. LOL. My balance would rather be a follower than a leader. Rather not have the first sigil. Hope I can make it. TY all and happy holidays!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
No worries about being shunned, not our style. You sound perfect, as we don't have a balance and you're already on top of deck composition. Hope you can make it. My friend and I are both very comfortable in the first sigil, so no problem there. Have your potions full and be ready for the long haul! We really want to conquer this thing!

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Guys we have to plan a new date since Wizard 101 was out of commission at our designated meet time. Oh well. And happy holidays to all.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
I'll join, if the offer is still out. How about Friday? I'm on the east coast.
Myrna Darkspear (level 62 Necromancer)