Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

High level wizard using low level wizard to r

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2010
Please, Simple answer, Will or Is there any attempt to stop the High level wizards using low levels wizards to gain entrance into matches in which they unfairly use their advantage? I play with my children on here, we find the pvp an enjoyable area to spend time. But we have had days in which every match an extremely high level wizard dominated the match simply by appearing with a low level. I have seen the low level leave immediately after the match started. Again, Please, Is there any effort to stop this?

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
I hope not cause it is completely fair, and yes I do do that.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
i dont think its fair because with a lvl 70 and lvl 18(usually) the lvl 18 will rank the other team's level down to like a lvl 34 and 29 or something like that and of course the lvl 70 will just one hit kill :x :x

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I got caught up in a battle like that. It was me and a guy about my level against a level 49 or something and a level 3. Though you don't get one thing, in ranked PvP, the matches are set up so that you are put up against people that are closest to your rank and level. High level wizards can not intentionally "use" low level wizards to make an unfair match. Now on practice, the certainly can, but as for ranked, not at all, no.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I consider it one of the best strategies ever. Just my opinion

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:

Haha, obviously you are one of those wizards who are just too scared to fight people their own level and rank! News Flash dude, it isn't fair and it won't last.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
artfld0dgr wrote:
Please, Simple answer, Will or Is there any attempt to stop the High level wizards using low levels wizards to gain entrance into matches in which they unfairly use their advantage? I play with my children on here, we find the pvp an enjoyable area to spend time. But we have had days in which every match an extremely high level wizard dominated the match simply by appearing with a low level. I have seen the low level leave immediately after the match started. Again, Please, Is there any effort to stop this?

Solution: Get better

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
PvP never works IMO. There's always a problem. It is unfairly used against lower levels, but they know what chances to take.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Benrat768 wrote:
artfld0dgr wrote:

Solution: Get better

Exactly. You can do it to

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Alexander5335 wrote:

Haha, obviously you are one of those wizards who are just too scared to fight people their own level and rank! News Flash dude, it isn't fair and it won't last.

WHo cares? You can do it too. Look, use my brother's level 3 and my 70 in PvP. And you'll be suprised what some people can do. We've nearly gotten pwned, so here's what you do.

1. Dont play PvP (/highly recommend)
2. Level Up, and get better. (Also highly recommended)
3. Complain you cant handle it.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Alexander5335 wrote:

WHo cares? You can do it too. Look, use my brother's level 3 and my 70 in PvP. And you'll be suprised what some people can do. We've nearly gotten pwned, so here's what you do.

i'm using #2 :D :P

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Alexander5335 wrote:

I'm level 70 first of all. Second of all, what do you say about two people who are lvl 20-40 and they want to level up in rank? Are you saying they have to wait to be lvl 60-70 because people like you make it hard for them to actually get past one rank? Yes of course i can do it too, but to me it just seems like a cheap way to get to warlord. :?

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
it is lagitament to use lower lvls in a pvp team problem is they die easy so what do you want to do? well i will leave that up to you.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Alexander5335 wrote:
Alexander5335 wrote:

I'm level 70 first of all. Second of all, what do you say about two people who are lvl 20-40 and they want to level up in rank? Are you saying they have to wait to be lvl 60-70 because people like you make it hard for them to actually get past one rank? Yes of course i can do it too, but to me it just seems like a cheap way to get to warlord. :?
\

Guess you chose #3......... Look you won!! Your 70, so everybody is either equal or below you.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Alexander5335 wrote:

Um. I also pvp with my other friends which are level 70 and we get paired up with other level 70 and its a close fight. When I feel winning fast and easy and ranking up fast and not doing it for fun I use one of my lower level friends. Plus half of my lower level friends are the ones that ask me.