Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
I got a recipe that requires dragon treasure cards. I'm a fire wizard but can't find a recipe for a dragon card anywhere. I thought it would be easy to craft this item since I can craft other fire cards. I'm a level 55 and the highest level crafter and craft all kids of furniture, reagents, etc.

Love everything about this game and I'm also the highest level gardener and have a fantastic garden. Can't believe I'm stuck with crafting an item. I hope it's a simple issue of not finding the person to buy it from. Or are we not able to craft high ranking cards?

Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
betsy4574 wrote:
I got a recipe that requires dragon treasure cards. I'm a fire wizard but can't find a recipe for a dragon card anywhere. I thought it would be easy to craft this item since I can craft other fire cards. I'm a level 55 and the highest level crafter and craft all kids of furniture, reagents, etc.

Love everything about this game and I'm also the highest level gardener and have a fantastic garden. Can't believe I'm stuck with crafting an item. I hope it's a simple issue of not finding the person to buy it from. Or are we not able to craft high ranking cards?

Fire Dragon treasure cards can be gardened from Burning Snap Dragons, found in the dragon's hoard pack, occasionally found by feeding high level items to your pet (boots, robe, hat, etc) or can be crafted using the recipe sold by Carcinos in Crustacean Empire.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
betsy4574 wrote:

cards like that need to either be farmed or dropped by a boss or baught in a booster pack (i wouldnt try the last one though odds are against you)

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
There is a crab vendor in the Crustacean Empire who sells all the rank 7 cards.Unfortunately I'm not sure of name sorry

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
betsy4574 wrote:

Is it the Fire Dragon Treasure Card? If it is, here is a link to the fansite with details:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Fire_Dragon

You can click on different items on that page for more details.

Historian
May 01, 2010
In the Crustacean Empire, if you go to the right as you enter, there will be a crab, he sells the level 48 spell recipes.