Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 80 world and spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
I am guessing that the newest world after zafaria will be something called polaris, or avalon. I am not sure, but a quest person in zf said something about those to worlds. if not, maybe they will create a greek based world.
those are my small suspicions for the worlds, but now i will do a few spells :-D

life: Lion (990-1050 heal/damage) (1 person)
A lion comes crashing through the jungle, happy because he found sanctuary for his pack. He sees you, and viciously defends you, making you so brave that it heals you, while it attacks one enemy then leaves to defend its pack.

(plz no mean comments if they are bad ideas, because an idea is an idea and none are bad or good.)

Myth: Pandora's box (700 damage, stun for 2 rounds, remove all shields and charms (all enemies) )

Pandora walks along a garden path, and sees you. she opens a silver box, and horrors of the mind come rushing out, damaging you and stunning you. all your defences and charms and removed when she closes it.

Death: Malistaire's wrath (900-1250 damage, healthsteal half)

Malistaire comes floating up from the afterlife, and sees you. he thanks you for freeing him, then goes full power against the enemy and gives their health to you.

Fire: Havoc's rage (700 damage, 1500 over 4 rounds (1) )

A warrior in pure red armor with dragon wings comes flying down. He rages against the enemy, scaring them so bad it does lasting damage.

Ice: gobbler king (600-900, taunt to 1 enemy)

The gobbler king falls with a thump into the middle of the battle. he eats a giant pie, and then, well, *humongofrogs* it onto the enemy. taunts them to attack you.

Storm: Raging thunder (1200-1700 to 1 enemy)

A cloud rapidly flies to the enemy, surrounding them. purple, yellow, and red lightning flashes, and when the cloud leaves the enemy is devastatingly damaged.

balance: Celestian war group (500 sun,moon,and star damage 1 enemy)

a group of 3 celestians come walking along, and swing their swords against the enemy, dealing moon sun and star damage all at once.

thats all i have for now, but i bet a lot of people have great ideas to post ^_^

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I'm sorry, these are all overpowered and the spell ideas seem a little strange.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
phoenix31111 wrote:
I am guessing that the newest world after zafaria will be something called polaris, or avalon. I am not sure, but a quest person in zf said something about those to worlds. if not, maybe they will create a greek based world.
those are my small suspicions for the worlds, but now i will do a few spells :-D

life: Lion (990-1050 heal/damage) (1 person)
A lion comes crashing through the jungle, happy because he found sanctuary for his pack. He sees you, and viciously defends you, making you so brave that it heals you, while it attacks one enemy then leaves to defend its pack.

(plz no mean comments if they are bad ideas, because an idea is an idea and none are bad or good.)

Myth: Pandora's box (700 damage, stun for 2 rounds, remove all shields and charms (all enemies) )

Pandora walks along a garden path, and sees you. she opens a silver box, and horrors of the mind come rushing out, damaging you and stunning you. all your defences and charms and removed when she closes it.

Death: Malistaire's wrath (900-1250 damage, healthsteal half)

Malistaire comes floating up from the afterlife, and sees you. he thanks you for freeing him, then goes full power against the enemy and gives their health to you.

Fire: Havoc's rage (700 damage, 1500 over 4 rounds (1) )

A warrior in pure red armor with dragon wings comes flying down. He rages against the enemy, scaring them so bad it does lasting damage.

Ice: gobbler king (600-900, taunt to 1 enemy)

The gobbler king falls with a thump into the middle of the battle. he eats a giant pie, and then, well, *humongofrogs* it onto the enemy. taunts them to attack you.

Storm: Raging thunder (1200-1700 to 1 enemy)

A cloud rapidly flies to the enemy, surrounding them. purple, yellow, and red lightning flashes, and when the cloud leaves the enemy is devastatingly damaged.

balance: Celestian war group (500 sun,moon,and star damage 1 enemy)

a group of 3 celestians come walking along, and swing their swords against the enemy, dealing moon sun and star damage all at once.

thats all i have for now, but i bet a lot of people have great ideas to post ^_^

Could you possibly make the ice spell more ominous and threatening. When someone says that their going to use mammoth it sounds cool, but when someone says "i am going to use gobbler king" it sounds funny and weak.
Nice ideas though! ;)

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
I know those quests you speak of in fact I believe Polaris will be located high within mountains (cold air, Polaris, duh?) and Avalon a huge island filled with wildlife (Avalon is supposed to be a paradise meaning that mankind has obviously not been there.)

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
This is a little interesting, but some need to be changed.
life-great attack/heal thing, not so creative(lion)

myth-please no more remove shields and charms. try 900 to all stun twice and maybe mythblade to self(basilisk can do 1150 anyways)

death-malistaire will never ever become a spell sry. btw death needs an attack all spell. maybe 890-940 to all enemies and something else.

fire-way...too.....over...powered. leviathan could only do 1050, but 2200!!!lower it down by a thousand there.

ice-no, sry, first, gobbler king? really? second, why would there be an attack that is weaker than wooly mammoth? wooly does 800-900 stun one round. As an ice i would not ever use this in my life. also taunt? one more thing for this...ice needs one more to all enemy attack :D

storm-...........again....but 2900!!!!!???!?!?!?!?!?remember that people can use blades to add it up, with 2900+colossal=3175. storm would kill all schools easily in one hit. storm is powerful, but not insane. it should be 1200-1300.

balance-balance should never get a sun, moon and star. first of all, chimera just came out. second of all, have you ever seen wizards get sun-moon-star blades? only balanceblades.third of all, its a little overpowered. balance needs a hit to all balance spell that does balance damage.

You have great things going there, but research the past spells, add a bit more damage, see what the others are demanding, and dont overpower a spell. BTW my ideas are....ice-glacier?tundra?..fire-a fire lion made of fire...storm-pirate ship, or titanic...life-idk, mother nature?life needs a heal...death-werewolf of course ...myth-? balance-cleopatra?sphinx?idk