Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Emerald Champion Badge

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 27, 2011
I am fairly positive that I finished all the quests in Mooshu. I even looked in every single town in Mooshu to see if I skipped over a quest, but cannot find any. Yet I don't have the Hero of Mooshu badge, or as I hear it is called, Emerald Champion. Does anyone know of a quest that most people tend to over look? Because I am getting frustrated that I cannot locate any quests. And if I have done all the quests (like I believe I have), then how come I don't have the Emerald Champion badge?

Thanks,
Seth NightFlame (Level 64 Pyromancer)

P.S. Is it sad that I just gone done with Mooshu at level 62 and I am now in the beginning of Dragonspyre at level 64?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
In the Tree of Life, I missed the Mossback quests in the beginning. Did you check him? He is on the map if you need to look for him.

Here is a link to the fansite and it shows "Mooshu Quests":

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

Maybe this will help you find what is missing.

And you must have been a "good wizard" and helped a lot of people in the game, and you must have done a lot of side quests too. To be a Level 64 and just entering Dragonspyre, at least you shouldn't have any problem with the bosses there, because you are such a high level. Have fun!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
Did you do all of the Dungeons? If so, then you could try defeating all the bosses.

P.S-That's not sad, it just says that you are good with you side quests.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2011
I am Level 70 and have gone over it twice and did not know what was missing for the Emerald Champion Badge. Let me know if you know where the missing quest was for you? I have done it twice now and gave up looking. Let me know what you have found Please...

Bradley514
Giant Horn

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
Bradley514 wrote:
I am Level 70 and have gone over it twice and did not know what was missing for the Emerald Champion Badge. Let me know if you know where the missing quest was for you? I have done it twice now and gave up looking. Let me know what you have found Please...

Bradley514
Giant Horn

Mine was the side quest of WaveBringer then the final guy in Tree of Life.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Bradley514 wrote:

Bradley514
Giant Horn

Did you check out this list of Mooshu quests?

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

It's probably one of the side quests you missed (like Lili Ma in Tataki Outpost or Mossback in The Cave of Solitude or Oakheart in The Tree of Life).

There are a lot of side quests listed. Hope this helps.