Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not getting seeds back from Magma Peas..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2008
I don't know if it is only a chance or if all crowns plants guarantee a drop of their seeds at elder. But I purchased 9 Magma Peas and planted them. Not all at the same time but eventually I had 9 and when they all reached elder I only received 6 seeds back.

It it only a chance you will receive them or did I get shorted?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Weird...According to the wiki you are supposed to be certain to get one Evil Magma Pea seed from each Elder harvest performed. This way you can always have Evil Magma Peas, but they won't multiply without you buying more.

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
LittleFishy wrote:
I don't know if it is only a chance or if all crowns plants guarantee a drop of their seeds at elder. But I purchased 9 Magma Peas and planted them. Not all at the same time but eventually I had 9 and when they all reached elder I only received 6 seeds back.

It it only a chance you will receive them or did I get shorted?

With Evil Magma Peas and almost all crown plants you should get a seed back with the elder harvest. The exception I have heard are those on a different country (other than US) server which I know little about.

Seeing as you got some seeds you must be on a US server. Did you check you bank ... if you backpack was full the seeds would go to your bank.