Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for a pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2010
I saw someone in pigswick Pegasus place with a field guard pet. They were death and used the matching card. I want to know where to get this pet!! It is really cute and I love it! Thx:) also, for storm wizards, where do you get the best drops from bosses? Thx :)

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
clumsyxgirl1998 wrote:
I saw someone in pigswick Pegasus place with a field guard pet. They were death and used the matching card. I want to know where to get this pet!! It is really cute and I love it! Thx:) also, for storm wizards, where do you get the best drops from bosses? Thx :)
It's the death lv 48 pet

Explorer
Apr 29, 2009
Hey, isn't the Field Guard a Scarecrow? That's the level 58 Death School pet not 48. Wraith is level 48 Death School pet.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
It's the level 58 Death pet. You can only get it if you are death. Although, you can hatch with it with other level 58 pets such as Forest Lord and Ice Wyvern to get Hybrids like Crop Watcher and Tundra Warren (I think).
Good luck with you pet hatchings.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I'm trying to get a tundra warden pet. I just had my ice wyvern hatch with a scarecrow,so maybe I'll get lucky!

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Regina17 wrote:
clumsyxgirl1998 wrote:
It's the death lv 48 pet
WRONG it isnt even the lvl 58 pet it is a breeded pet of scarecrow and kracken.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
nvm on the kracken i made a mistake it is either judgement or forest lord you get it with.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009