Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Himoora Kenshin?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 27, 2011
So when I got to Mooshu long ago, I had a quest to talk to "Himoora Kenshin" who is a shop keeper (a female). I was wondering, where did that name come from? Is it some sort of name used in Japan? Because for me, it reminds me of the anime show "Rurouni Kenshin" and I was wondering if that is where the inspiration of the name came from.

It sort of reminded me of "Sherlock Bones" in Marleybone, which is obviously based on Sherlock Holmes. So I was wondering if Himoora Kenshin was based on Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin.

Thanks,
Seth NightFlame (Level 64 Pyromancer)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Himura Kenshin is a character in one of the many magan/anime stories by Nobuhiro Watsuki. You can find more information on Wikipedia.

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
colagada wrote:
Himura Kenshin is a character in one of the many magan/anime stories by Nobuhiro Watsuki. You can find more information on Wikipedia.

Obviously I know this since I asked the question in the first place. I've read and seen Rurouni Kenshin. which is why I was asking the question if Himoora Kenshin's name in Mooshu came from Himura Kenshin in Rurouni Kenshin.

Please read more carefully and answer my original question.

Also, wikipedia is not the answer to everything.