Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New level 78 spell ideas

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Ok, I'm not making the actual spell or announcing how much damage it does because you never know how much more health you'll get in the next update. I'll just say what each school needs:
Fire: A kind of Link spell that happens to all enemies. A new blade.
Storm: A good damage spell with a RANGE of damage (Storm is losing its point more and more in each update) and also a new type of windstorm (A trap on all enemies).
Ice: New shields (They've been losing it, not many defensive spells anymore and also a spell that stuns 1 enemy for 2 rounds.
Balance: A spirit and elemental shield combined but is only -35% and costs 1 pip and also needs to get back to how Balance really was, being a team player by getting a new bladestorm (A blade on all team).
Myth: They completely lost their whole point! At first Myth was about minions. Then, Myth moved onto shield breaking, then Myth moved into stuns?! They should actually get a minion that's worth using at a high level and also a hit all enemy spell.
Death: Deffinitely a sacrificial spell like Empower or Sacrifice and also another drain from all enemy spell.
Life: For sure, everyone would agree to a heal. They've been getting more and more out of hand with the heals! The level 48 spell Rebirth is their best team heal until level 70!? They should REALLY get a heal that heals their entire team! Also, they might need an attack that hits LOWER then Death and Balance and also a Spirit Armor type of thing (maybe 700/800?)

Many schools have been getting out of hand such as Myth. Myth is supposed to be about summoning GOOD and HELPFUL minions! Especially at a high level, Talos can really be a waste of pips with only 1000 health. The way that I created the spells brought them back to about level 12, where they all had their uniqueness and style of play, not just getting random and different types of spells that don't follow up of how the schools are actually supposed to play. Here's what each school was like at the lower levels:
Storm: The school that hits hard (Sirens is really weak).
Fire: The school that places burns/auras (They should be the only ones doing this! Don't get carried away with Death and Myth and ALL the others schools getting this KI! Please! This was mainly meant for Fire and Fire's signature hit!)
Ice: The defensive, yet weak school.
Balance: The all-around epic team playing school.
Death: The school that drains health from their enemies and heals themselves (a little selfish way).
Myth: The school that summons minion (Not the Shield-Breaking/Stunning school!)
Life: The school that heals and absorbs damage, but still yet very weak.

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
I have many accounts that I am on so I have a few wizards. One thing you are wrong on and allot of life people will point out is we do not need another healing card! I repeat we do not need it! I mean I can heal 1400 with a satyr. There simply isn't a reason to have one. I feel like life is fine. If all the schools get an attack life starts to fall behind some. I mean if you copy something like fire and have a dot over time that attacks and heals I can work with that.

Like one of my ideas was natures fury or a dot card to life to all enemies. But hey that's just me.

Blake NightWraith

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
fx41001 wrote:
I have many accounts that I am on so I have a few wizards. One thing you are wrong on and allot of life people will point out is we do not need another healing card! I repeat we do not need it! I mean I can heal 1400 with a satyr. There simply isn't a reason to have one. I feel like life is fine. If all the schools get an attack life starts to fall behind some. I mean if you copy something like fire and have a dot over time that attacks and heals I can work with that.

Like one of my ideas was natures fury or a dot card to life to all enemies. But hey that's just me.

Blake NightWraith

That's why Life wizards should get 2 spells at level 78. And repeat every 20 levels or so. My Life wizard heals 1900 at level 30 I go for healing boost and guiding light from my pets and gear. But, Life should get back to the Spirit Armor for sure. It needs to be improved.