Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Music Player

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I like the music player. But, it needs it own section in the shop, and more of a music. All I found were the two themes in the shop. I would like to see all the music avalible, especially the battle music.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MercMissionary wrote:
I like the music player. But, it needs it own section in the shop, and more of a music. All I found were the two themes in the shop. I would like to see all the music avalible, especially the battle music.

Right now only WC and Krokotopia are available to buy, but all of the other worlds are available as drops. Check out the details on wiki:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Music_Player

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I think I will sell it then, because I don't want to hunt for them and I listen to my own music anyway.

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I really love all the music selections in the spiral. I am now a Hero of Zafara, no not bragging. I finished all the quests and battled all the bosses that are mentioned to get the scrolls, before scrolls were even thought of. Why should I have to battle them again? I don't mind paying crowns or gold for them, but I don't think it is fair to make me battle these bosses again. There has got to be another way for those of us who did all the above work without repeating ourselves. Any other ideas on this topic would be appreciated. TY and happy holidays to all.

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
Actually I don't mind that I have to battle the bosses for the music scrolls, since I do that anyway looking for other stuff. Now I just get the option to get music scrolls too. The only thing I regret is the music on Wysteria comes from Lord Bramble, and I beat on the Hobgoblin boss for grapes of wrath - since Lord Bramble doesn't drop them.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
On my first try Grizzlehiem last boss gave music for them. First try I got Marleybone music from Meowiarty.