Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Least powerful villain to defeat you

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Hey, you might think this isn't true, but the first thing to defeat me was the War Oni. I was soloing the dungeon, i got to the War Oni and I had no prisms in my deck and I am fire, so I died, and i called some of my friends over to help (I didn't have ta start all over cuz if ya leave for less than 30 min. you can resume the dungeon). On my other Ice Wizard, now he is lvl 10, but when using him, i thought i had frost beetle in my deck, so i deleted all my "minor ice shard" cards which are 45 damage no pips but i got rid of all of them i noticed i had no cards, so that meant i did not have frost beetle in my deck, so i just passed and waited to die.

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 45 Pyro

Survivor
May 03, 2012
Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
Golem Tower - didn't defeat it until about Level 20

Potbelly (in Marleybone) I don't get why he was so hard...he only had about 575 lives...?

Lost Soull - I was trying to get the "One in a Million" badge

- Savannah LifeHunter, Level 43 Theurgist

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
The Harvest Lord the first boss to beat Scarlet. For the record, I was probably only up to Thermic Shield spell when I battled with her.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
thewiz28 wrote:
Jade Oni. He's in mooshu, he hit me with 2 centaurs both with life blade and trap. 7,000 hp Life, Jade Palace.
ONI isn't really that weak lol

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
nick468d wrote:
thewiz28 wrote:
Jade Oni. He's in mooshu, he hit me with 2 centaurs both with life blade and trap. 7,000 hp Life, Jade Palace.
ONI isn't really that weak lol

That meant they didn't get defeated until they faced him if their post is true.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011