Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Least powerful villain to defeat you

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2011
swiftarrow once. foulgaze 23 times when i was, like, level 30. and i just went to battle lost souls. i am level 48 and had half my health. i died in no time flat

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Okay this is pretty embarrassing but I lost to general Akilles because I was trying out my max hit as a level 42 storm wizard and I discarded my tempest by accident. (By the way I won on my second try and my hit was 66,000 no critical and no one helped)

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
The only boss that beat me in the original story line was none, the weakest enemy i ever gave the honor of defeating me were those storm crabs in survey camp.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
You know, I don't even remember the least powerful villain the defeated me. I guess it's because i have spent more time talking to people than doing quests ...

Survivor
May 13, 2011
thewiz28 wrote:
Jade Oni. He's in mooshu, he hit me with 2 centaurs both with life blade and trap. 7,000 hp Life, Jade Palace.
It is supposed to be low level monsters, not high levels! :x

Socsooscbdsb:the imagination team leader and zerg hybrid champion!

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Lost soul, I was trying out empower and I haven't been keeping an eye on my health bar .

Sincerely Jeffrey Spirithunter
lvl 70 Necromancer
"No Pain, No Gain ..."

Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
It took my storm 7 tries to get stormblade! But what's more embarassing is when i was trying to max out gnomes on foulgaze and i did like 70,000 damage. The bad part was i forgot to take out the field guard . My transcended life wizard was taken down by a thunder snake

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
trelian5 wrote:
thewiz28 wrote:
Jade Oni. He's in mooshu, he hit me with 2 centaurs both with life blade and trap. 7,000 hp Life, Jade Palace.
It is supposed to be low level monsters, not high levels! :x

Socsooscbdsb:the imagination team leader and zerg hybrid champion!

Well it saids least powerful not low lvl, so if the jade oni really is the first and weakest of the enemies that defeated them, then that actually counts.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2012
Probably Golem Tower. Im level 20 and I still can't beat it........

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
The least strongest people who have beat me are Lady Blackhope because I joined in missing 50 health. And the fire elf leader(I forgot his name) because his magma man kept lighting my hair on fire with sunbird!

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Babbage540 wrote:
What was the least powerful villain to defeat you? I feel kind of lame because Lady Blackhope defeated me 3 times...

John legenddust, Level 10 theuragist destroyed my traps for my one in a million badge >:D

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
I got beaten by a dark fairy at level 31...

My computer went all crazy and did not want to believe I was in a battle for, like, ten minutes, and so by the time I got into the battle, boom! Dead as a hammer!

... For the record, I blame Malistair... and technology!

Explorer
May 08, 2010
Babbage540 wrote:
What was the least powerful villain to defeat you? I feel kind of lame because Lady Blackhope defeated me 3 times...
general allkies a grandmaster came and killed me then used frost giant :r

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
I tried to get a lost soul to defeat me by doing nothing but i got kicked out due to inactivity

Eric SwiftPyre lvl 39 pyromancer 8)

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
If I recall correctly, Emma (my first Storm wiz) got taken out by Melweena Smite in Firecat Alley at level 17. Yeah, Storm's health is lame... but not THAT lame. LOL.

(I deleted her after that, and made Sestiva, who /didn't/ have that problem and is now level 48)

In recent news, my Balance wiz nearly lost to the Gurtok Piercer in Malistaire's lair. She had about 300 health left and, had Availing Hands not criticaled at that exact moment, she would have been toast... and she's level 80.

Joining the Hall of Shame,
El Veeb

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
Hehe those crustaceans in crab alley get me every time...
like- me-1031 health
enemy- 1000 wild bolts
me- satyr
enemy- triton(yes he had been loading up on pips)
lol

The pain of being a level 49 in celestia (btw is this too early? i bet it is.)
Matthew/Sorcerer. 8)

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Level 40 Storm wizard: Fizzle five or more times in a row every battle. I couldn't even fight in Unicorn Way without having my tail handed to me.

Level 40 Fire wizard: One hit killed in Unicorn Way.

I can't wait until my Life wizard hits level 40! What do you have in store? Oh, oh, I know: When I use a healing spell, it will TAKE AWAY HEALTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you must know "What were you doing in Unicorn Way at level 40": I was tired of getting my tail kicked elsewhere, and I was trying out different strategies / equipment / deck configurations / etc where I thought I might defeat an enemy character or two.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I ran to fight a lost soul with 24 health at level 20something, the lost soul got first turn, and you can guess wht happened.

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
A Lost Soul beat me when I was lvl. 51.
I am never gonna use Insane Bolt again...

Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
Golem tower I tried it like five times and died :(
p.s. was only level 8 when I first tried it I think.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
wizarofice wrote:
Babbage540 wrote:

Ummm . . . well . . . i lost to a Lost Soul when I was a LV 28.

Thats nothing! I lost to a fire elf in firecat alley when I was level 70, before avalon. I forgot to equip my gear bevpcause i liked to run around where ppl cant friend me...mim glad that it wasnt a lost soul

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
But I suppose that doesn't count.

"Learning from your mistakes is good, but I prefer to learn from the mistakes of others."
-Jace Beleren