Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizards Jumping to Close to the Ground

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Hi. I logged in today and found that my wizard, while on foot, would no longer jump to the height he used to. Thinking it was because I was inside, I left my palace's indoor rooms and unequipped my Nightmare Mount. Lo and behold, my wizard still jumped lower then usual. So tell me, is this a glitch, an update, or old age finally setting in for poor Paul Stormglade?

Cya in the Spiral,

Paul Stormglade, Transcended Diviner

Go Sparks!

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Have no idea! Same thing happened to me, your not alone!

Jump like a squirrel with cancer lol :D

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 31 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
Hi. I logged in today and found that my wizard, while on foot, would no longer jump to the height he used to. Thinking it was because I was inside, I left my palace's indoor rooms and unequipped my Nightmare Mount. Lo and behold, my wizard still jumped lower then usual. So tell me, is this a glitch, an update, or old age finally setting in for poor Paul Stormglade?

Cya in the Spiral,

Go Sparks!

This is how the game used to be before they shot out the Celestia update and people said that their wizards were jumping at a crazy height and some complained about how their wizards still hung mid-air when they jumped.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Let's keep all jumping posts at the front of the line until KI either fixes it or tells us it's a bug they are going to fix. Just keep posting over and over to all jumping posts you see.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
bionaknight wrote:
So tell me, is this a glitch, an update, or old age finally setting in for poor Paul Stormglade?

Cya in the Spiral,

Go Sparks!

LOL!

Hunter LegendWraith level64 necromancer

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
they are going back to the original jump. idk how long everyone has been playing but i recall back when i was a young wizard, and grandmaster was a great accomplishment, jumping was the way it is now.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I think it may have been part of an update that occured a few days ago or a glitch. If you it continues to stay then it couldnt be a bug because they would have fixed it by then. If you have any trouble with it contact KI.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
I also find the new jump annoying... It's just so restrained, it's a hop not a jump.
-Jenna Raveneyes,
Magus Necromancer