Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happened to Bezerk?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I trained Bezerk from the Star School in Zamunda because, at the time, the heart (the original picture on the card) made me believe that the 30% outgoing applied to healing, not attacks -Today, since an update, I notice the card looks is different (like a red feint), and I'm told that the spell is to be used on attacks - ONLY. I feel misled and I can't get my training point back. =(

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
That's probably why they fixed the picture, it was misleading. I did see the little attack at the end but because it was a heart I thought it was 40% incoming health and 30% outgoing attack. To find out it is 40% incoming attack and only 30% outgoing attack (less than most blades), really irritated me. Why would I want more damage done to me than I am doing to the enemy?

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
TamelaD wrote:
That's probably why they fixed the picture, it was misleading. I did see the little attack at the end but because it was a heart I thought it was 40% incoming health and 30% outgoing attack. To find out it is 40% incoming attack and only 30% outgoing attack (less than most blades), really irritated me. Why would I want more damage done to me than I am doing to the enemy?
it is good if you have a ton of pips and your opponent just ran out of pips.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
It ALWAYS showed a FIST (damage) and not a Heart (Heal). You misled yourself.